#48

Three days went by and neither of were talking, which made the flights and van rides awkward as hell. So on the van ride back to the hotel, Zack spoke up about it, "You and Pigeon need to-

"I'm the only who can call her Pigeon" Peep said from the front seat, next to Bex.

"Okay you and Olivia need to settle a truce because this whole fucking thing is getting too repetitive- y'all aren't elementary kids on a fucking playground- so get this figured out because I'm not going to sit through this anymore"

Amen, Zack. The real MVP, speaking the truth. But I wasn't about to get on my knees to suck Peep's toe, fuck that.

"She's the one who started this shit"

"your the one who saw a text and got ass hurt" I say.

"You and I both know damn well y'all wouldn't last a second" he laughed.

"Yeah and you and Cassie are just so fucking perfect for each other, maybe y'all can get married and I could be the flower girl- fucking asshole"

"Thought your ass didn't believe in marriage"

"Since ya'll are so damn aligned and in tune with each other- maybe it could change my mind"

"Y'all just need to fuck because Im getting hard by the tension I hear between the two of you" now Bex had to say some irrelevant shit.

"Fuck off Bexs" I say and Peep agreed, "Yeah shut the fuck up, none if this shit concerns you"

It got silent again.

"Forget that I even tried, y'all are so fucking weird" Zack sighed as we came to a stop outside the hotel we were staying at. I followed behind everyone- up the elevator and to our rooms.

Why can't it just be a normal fucking day? Just once.

I set my camera down with its bag and fell asleep, knowing that I had this option to gather my things and go- but I couldn't. I rather stay another day and go with the motions, simply because he remembered what I said to him. To Fly this world together, and we both knew it.