#76

When we got to the club, we were allowed in- after Peep made a bribe with security.

Into the crowds of people we went and found a booth.

"I'll be back with a few drinks"Bex said

Peep handed him the credit card and off he went. I slide myself into the seat as Peep sat beside me- holding my waist- looking around.

Bex came back with a bundle of drinks, "The waiter is bringing more"

He passed out the shots and Ash made the cheers, "To Olivia and Peep- for joining us all here together tonight"

We then take the shots to our lips and swing it down. I cough, rubbing my chest.

"Such a light weight!"Bex said. I throw him the finger as I clear my throat and Peep rubbed my back.

As we down more shots, the world began to spin- and I felt Peep's lips on my neck... we didn't go out to the dance floor- we laid in the booth, kissing, talking and laughing.

We could've just stayed home and did all this on the couch.

"Is that Lil Peep?" I heard a voice. "Oh fuck it is, and he's kissing up on the photographer- I have to get this"

I'm guessing that meant the guy was recording, the flash from his phone became brighter, as he came in close.

"Cassie Violent better get your boy back on a leash" the guy said, Peep threw a finger to the camera as he kept kissing me.

"I got that shit on camera yo" said the guy as he walked away, with the people he came with, "Good Luck Peep, much Love Pigeon" he hollered somewhere away from us.

Peep pulled away, drunk as fuck slurring to no one, "I-mmmm the only one- who call her- Pigeon"

I pull his head back down and continued to kiss him as he held my ass.

"Excuse me, but I have to ask for you two to leave" said a person coming up to us again. Peep threw a finger again.

"Or I'll call security to escort you out"

We smiled into our kisses and he threw another finger. A few minutes later, we were pulled apart by security... one throwing me over their shoulder and Peep- forced to get up.

"Give me your hand" I say, holding out my hand as the security started to walk us away, Peep grabbed on, guiding him in the direction we were walking.

We ended up on the sidewalk, sitting together with my head on his lap and his arms over us- so our faces would be exposed, As a few people recorded short videos of our drunk state.

Then I started to feel Peep's phone, that was in his pants pocket, vibrate against my cheek, "We're so fucking exposed"

He laughed, "I know"

Thankfully, Bex and Jess came out- standing around us.

"Y'all need to get up off the fucking ground" Bex said, "The Uber is coming"

Peep shook his head No. when the Uber arrived we got in- as did Bex and Jess.

"Where's Ash?" I asked, looking around- trying to see my surroundings.

"She left the place two hours ago with a girl" Jess said as Bex kissed on her neck. Peep threw his arm over my neck, pulling me into him- covering my eyes with his hand.