#12: Pigeon?

The current hotel had a chandelier that Olivia liked— objects like these captured her.

- -

She sat on an airplane with Jacob. He immediately asked about Peep when he had the chance,

"Did you meet him?"

However, Olivia was puzzled.

"Who"

"Peep?"

Her mouth formed an O, followed by—

"Yeah."

Nothing more was said about it. Instead, Jacob went into grave detail about his future plans. He had applied for a position at a football stadium. It would've been a nice conversation if Olivia wasn't recalling all the times she encountered Peep.

When the plane landed in Pittsburgh, they made an exit only for Jacob to depart at the van he was assigned to.

"See you at the venue!" He hollered before hoping in.

She nodded and got into a separate vehicle with her group.

Along the way, her eyes became heavier and there was an urge to yawn.

From the drive to the check in— to the elevator and the floor they were given, she finally entered a room for herself.

Immediately, she relaxed and pulled out her phone to call Jess— only for it be left to voicemail.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk— I know it's late but I figured you were still up— uh, hopefully we can talk soon— goodnight Jess."

Looking to the ceiling, time passed and just when the silence was becoming louder her phone vibrated.

She figured it was Jess— however, it wasn't.

Immma bored waiting to be checked in, where is u at?

With furrowed brows, she replied back.

in my room
we got check in a few minutes ago

Seen.

--

Olivia sat in the far back of the van, waiting with the videographers who were discussing casual nothings about aliens and the pyramids of Geeza.

From the entrance of the hotel, Olivia saw Peep and a guy with blonde hair walking over and climbing into the van.

"About damn time Peep!" Exclaimed one of the videographers.

Faintly, Peep scoffed as he settled into the seat.

"We had shit to clean." The blonde reasoned with slight sarcasm.

On the drive to the concert hall, Peep eventually turned in his seat to talk with the guys but in between conversations, he looked to Olivia with a persistent gaze.

She didn't notice— rather she looked out the window, lost in her conscience.

When the arrived at the place, the van parked in the restricted alley for Peep to enter the back doors.

But as they unloaded, he (Peep) approached Olivia who was adjusting her camera settings.

"Hey."

Fixated, she didn't look up and answered with no real expression.

"Hey."

In turn, he smiled before responding.

"I really like the uploads of me."

He was referring to her Instagram account which was attracted attention from his fan base.

"I'm glad." She murmured, still focus on changing a few more things to her camera.

"That's all I wanted to say."

At that, she finally looked up— seeing that his eyes were glued to the ground between them. Almost like he was... nervous.

But she too, immediately turned to a flake. "Uh— yeah, thanks."

In backing away, he replied. "I'll see you inside
Pigeon."

In a pause, she watched him walk in then looked to the videographers who had had watched their interaction.

Ignoring their concerning looks, she decided to go through the front entrance where the line was and being that she had a pass, she approached the security guards.

After explaining herself, the taller one lifted her necklace pass and looked it over, profiling her face to the one laminated.

"Go head."

Still, she was puzzled.

Pigeon?