#43

I took Peep's advice (👈if that's the word for it)- I stayed at the hotel with the video boys and we watching Strange Things, which lead to conspiracy theories about Netflix.

They had me rolling my eyes the whole time because of how exclusive they were being about it, but I didn't want to say none- since I didn't know jack shit about that sort of stuff.

After spending a good five hours with them, I went back to my room and got onto my phone- seeing Peep and his girl having a great time.

A notification came from the top of my screen:

Bexeyswan:

You up?

-yeah

Bexeyswan:

You should tell your girl to call me up

-haha your the one who fucked up

Bex:

Damn HUH

-straight up

He left me on seen, and I called up Jess to tell her what he said,

"I'll call him, just give it a few more days" she laughed.

"Your so fucking petty" I reply.

"You should try it sometime Olly- so how is Peep treating you?"

"He's not here, he went back with his girlfriend- so it's just me, Bex, and the videographers at the hotel, Peep had to reschedule a few shows- so now we're just kicking back"

"I'm hoping he takes those days off the right way, being an upcoming artist should be stressful"

I nodded my head, "Yeah...."

There was that silences between us.

"Do you remember that time- we skipped 4th Period- went into the girl's restroom opened that pad box, and stuck all 71 pads onto Thotty Jeana's car?" I asked, just to reminse on good times.

"Fuck bitch deserved that shit"

"Then afterwards we went to Blake's car and took his license's plate, fucker got stopped, no less that 2 miles away from the school- and when we got back to school Monday we were suspended for two weeks- having community service at that library on 5th"

"Fucking asshole, cheated on me with her- but hey! I read more books than I ever did growing up"

"Yeah, and I'm the one who did most of the work"

"And that is why I love you" she laughed.