#40

Following day...

"So your the photographer" asked his mom, as we sat in the chairs that surrounded Peep. I nodded my head, "Yeah, Peep is by far the most photogenic person I know, besides my friend back home"

Referring to Jess.

"That's not surprising- I've followed your IG- I'm Peep's mother"

We shook hands, "I'm Olivia Rose"

"Such a pretty name"

"Thank you, my dad gave me the name"

"How lovely," she smiled, with those blood shot eyes and looked back at Peep.

The nurse came in and greeted us, checking his vitals- "Looks like he's doing fine- physical contact is now allowed- and I'd give it a few more hours before he wakes up-"

She walked out and closed the door.

"I cant imagine a life without him" she says, grabbing his hand. Again, I didn't know what to say, so I sat there watching her rub the back of his hand.

Bex came walking in, giving her a side hug.

"How are you Bex?" She asked.

"I'm doing Great, thank you for asking"

Then Peeps brother walked in, hugging his mom, "How's he doing?"

"The nurse said he'll be up in a few hours"

"That's such a relief" he replied, kneeing down at the foot of the bed.

As they spoke I listened, Bex told how he found him, "He was laying behind the bed, when I found him I tried shaking him awake but he was unresponsive I didn't want to take a chance so I called up 9/11- told them the situation and notified the manager of the hotel manger- the emts came with a doctor and did what they had to do- pressing into his chest and hooked up a tube to his mouth- that gave him the oxygen to breathe"

Bex turned to me, "You called up Peep a few minutes before that happen, did he tell you anything?"

I had to lie, "No, I just told him that my flight was late and that I had to wait a few more hours for the next flight to come in"