#31

The show... it went great as always. Peep knew how to summon the crowd, these shows might only be venue tours but I could definitely see him in arenas very soon.

"I know all this takes time money and effort- so I would like to thank everyone who rode out this tour with me- from the stage effects, to the hotel arrangements, meal plans, van drivers, everyone who took part- I thank you- and to my fans if you didn't go out buying tickets, merch, or simply just supporting my name- none of this would've been possible- thank you for selling out 11 shows, one being this one- from the bottom of my heart I thank each and every one of you- I love you guys"

He made a speech before walking off stage, and went into the dressing room. Lord knows what he does in there....

"The tour is over" said Rachel, coming up beside me. I laugh, "yeah, it is"

She shook my hand, "see you next tour I assume?"

"Why do you assume?" I ask.

"It's like the whole damn world disappears when y'all are together- shit like that doesn't go unnoticed"

I nodded my head, "well we'll see-"

She walked off, and slipped into the dressing room. I walked off to find Jacob- he was on the stage, rolling up the wires.

"Hey" I say walking up beside him. He smiled, "Hey"

"What you doing?" I ask

"I'm trying to get outta here as fast as I could"

I laugh, "I hear ya, let me take a picture of you"

I stepped back and held my camera up, the flash went off, "imma keep this one"

"Let me see"

I walk over and show him.

"You better keep it with you"

I nodded my head, "for sure, I have like boxes of pictures"

"What?"

I must've sound psychotic.

"Maybe we can exchange numbers and go from there?" He says.

I wasn't surprised, "Lets see your number"

I pulled up my phone and typed in his number and sent a text:

👻

--

We got back to the hotel, without Peep. Must be celebrating- I had to check Bex's Instagram, because that mf be flexing Peep's every move.

Not that I was stalking, I just felt- concern.

Lies, said the voice in my head.

I tapped by way into Bex's profile and viewed his day, seeing that Peep was preparing some lean, it was posted an hour ago.

"We got hella drugs up in this bitch" Bex said into the phone, then turning the camera over to view the table of pills, shrooms, and weed.

I tap next.

The settings changed, they were in a car.

"Look at these love birds" said Bex, showing Cassie on Peep's lap, kissing her aggressively in the back seat, "RIP Pigeon Gang" he added.

Was that MF mocking me? And when the fuck did she get here?