#25

A bang came to my hotel door and I walked my way over, rubbing my eyes. I check who it was and saw Peep standing there.

I had no choice but to open it, and let him in, closing the door behind him.

He laid on my bed, "If you could chose your death, what would it be?" He asked.

I sat on the bed and thought about it, "Probably freeze to death, I think that's the easiest way to die"

"What's the worst way to die?"

"Being burned to death or your body being ripped apart"

"That's what they all say" he sighed, "you want to know what I think?"

I nodded my head and laid beside him.

"I think I would lay in front of a train, watch the stars come out and just wait-"

I got up on my knees and took his hand into mine, turning it over and kissed the rose on the back of his hand, "I'm sorry"

He pulled me into him, and laid my head on his chest, "I'm sorry too"

"Peep?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think happens after we die"

"I wish I knew" he whispers, grabbing my fingers into his hand, looking at my rose tattoo.

"What made you stop believing in marriage?" He asked.

"I just woke one day and stopped"

"But you know what?"

"What?"I say.

"One day---you'll see a child- somewhere, and everything you thought you knew will become entirely wrong- then you'll fall in love... say your vows and have small baby Roses running around"

I laugh, shaking my head no-

"What? You don't believe me?"

"No I believe you" I say, "what about you?"

"As for me, I'll be in a coffin- underground... with my eyes closed- completely forgotten"

"I won't forget you" I say.

"I know you won't Pigeon"

--

The next morning Peep was gone. I got up and went for a shower- getting ready to leave for LA!

Babes we'll be landing there in 3 hours! Come see me, I miss you!

I texted Jess

--

Finally! Home!

We checked into the hotel and sent her the hotel's information. She texted back;

I'll be there after work, maybe you could come see me? If not that okay- see you soon.

Hell, I was out the door calling up an Uber, just as I walked out Peep was in the hall- opening his room.

"Where you going" he asked. I walked over, "I'm going to see my friend"

"I should come?"

"If you can?" I say, hinting to his girlfriends permission.

"She got on flight home from SanDiego"

"I seeeeee" I say, explaining why he ended up in my room late night, "it's up to you, I'm leaving right now"

He threw his stuff into his room, and closed the door- "okay let's go"

"Just like that?" I laugh.

"Yeah, just like that"

AN: I know the forgiveness between them is a bit unreal, but when the ending comes you'll know why 💔✨🌹