#50

A/N:listening to 16 lines, fucking missing you peep.... 💔✨🌹🎶🐥

No POV-3rd person...

"You are here listening to French Talk Monday Morning, June 19th- here in the studio we have Lil Peep, an upcoming artist, from Long Island New York, who has flew in from the states for a few concerts and Paris Fashion"

Peep had 0 to no sleep and here he sat, ready to take on the routine questions that every interviewer had for him, that pertained to his music career.

"So Peep how is the music industry treating you?"

"It's a lot of work, I didn't magically appear without the hard work"

The interview nodded his head then continued reading off a paper, "Do you plan on releasing any new music, there's speculation that you have an album coming?"

"Yes indeed, coming out August 19th- so watch out for that"

"In comparison to your other projects, this is your debut album right?"

"Yes- first album, seven songs"

"How was the process?"

"Like any other process, but I find this project to be heading in the direction I'm most certainly going to continue, in the follow up album"

The interview went on, and the radio guy headed into Peep's personal life, setting aside the list of questions

"From the pictures that surface social media- you and your photographer seem to get along very well,

"She's my pigeon,"

"Is that a nickname you gave her?"

Peep took a sip of his beer and leaned into the mic, "I thought it be funny, because Peeps' and Pigeons are both birds"

"I see, so how did ya'll meet? Was it through mutual friends- being that she was from LA, did you offer her the job,"

"No actually, she got the job on her own in March, and didn't met until the night before my first concert in April, my manager told me that there was a girl photographer and I was like what?" Peep had this bashful smile and continued his story, "So when they arrived, I stood like waiting at the door of my hotel room - for like a shadow to pass by so I could go out, to introduce myself and check her out...but instead I heard like a fall- so I opened the door and saw this girl- on the floor- I tied her shoes and in a matter of days I just started calling her pigeon- it wasn't forced and that's what I liked about meeting her"

"So where is she now?"

"She flew back home to spend some time with her mom, so I've been solo for the past two days- with Bexs fucking up zombies"

"As for your girlfriend?"

"She's out, doing her thing- but flying in for Paris Fashion"

"Seeing that you have a lady friend and a girlfriend does it create tension between the two?"

"If pigeon was that type of bitch, I'm sure there be drama- but when you get to know her- you'll see that'she's very chill about a lot of things- I'm thinking she knows too much about me, -" Peep gave a nervous laugh, "But I know she wouldn't peep shit, because she's a very understanding individual, I know it seems- through the pictures- that we look insanely perfect but trusssssss me💔✨ we have these days where we're so off balance- so with all that being said, I suggest that everyone gets themselves a Pigeon"

When the interview ended, Peep walked out of there- feeling completely and entirely exposed- and ready for whatever comes next....

Why should I give a fuck what Cassie (or anyone for that matter) will have to say? If you have all the appreciation you need, coming from a person like Pigeon?