#22

AN: I know the relationship between the two is taking time to develop but I don't do that fly by night type shit 💔

After the D.C. show, we were on a flight to Atlanta, going about the routine. It was 7 AM when the flight took off, and Peep decided to give up first class again.

I laid my head on the window and fell asleep, as did he. When we woke up, I felt a huge pain in my side, I looked over and saw Peep's head laying in me. Fuck that shit hurt.

"Get up, we're here"

He woke up and looked around. Everybody was getting their stuff off, and we did the same- I got my suitcase up and rolled it out the plane, with Peep behind me.

We made it to luggage drop off with no delay and got our bags, following our group to the van. When we got in, I laid my head on his shoulder as we drove off.

--

I got into my hotel room and slammed by body down, kicking off my shoes, and fell right back to sleep.

After the show, I uploaded my stuff and closed my laptop- in the hall I heard voices and footsteps going down the hall. I opened my door a peeked my head out, seeing that Peep and his crowd of people going into his hotel room with about five girls.

None better be underage, I thought, closing my door and got onto my Instagram, seeing that I had 10,000 followers while the following side only had 1, which was Peep's account.

I throw my phone down and curl myself into a ball, looking to ceiling and found myself agreeing with Peep, about the stars- a stare glaze sesh would be great right now.

"All the stars have a reason" I sing, and began rapping the words, "while I'm falling to pieces..."

I got up and went for a late night shower, feeling relieved as the hot water hit my back. I didn't want to get out, but eventually I had to.

--

The next morning we were on a flight to Houston, TX and Peep didn't want to take coach, so shoved me up the isle till we stood in 1st class, "Pigeon,your fucking insane if we take coach on a 6 hour flight, fuck that shit"

On the way down, he told me about the girls who came to his room, "They were fucking wildin' doing the weirdest shit- scared the shit outta me- one stared biting into me like a fucking vampire check this shit out"

He pulled off his shirt and pointed to a bite mark below his neck, fuck it was deep.

"You should get it check, because it could get infected"

"Nahhhh I ain't worried"

"I'm worried" I shot back.

He smiled, "Pigeon's worried?"

I nodded my head yes, "of course I am, it might get infected- the bitch might've have something on her" I say, referring to disease.

"We could go to a hospital?"

So that's where we went, and after 2 hours we finally got into a check up room, where I packed Peep down with doctor gloves.

"What we gonna tell them?" Laughed Peep. I shrug my shoulder, not thinking about that part.

The nurse came in and started with the questions and checked his skin, "looks like there's attentive bacteria growing so let's get that cleaned up"

She pulled out some swabs and a sealed up anti bacteria substance, "let it set into your skin, while that is being done Ill go get a bottle of aintobiotic ready for you"

"See, attentive bacteria was growing"

He laughed, "your such a dork"

The nurse came back with a brown paper bag of pills and started cleaning up the bite mark, "next time, tell your girlfriend to brush up her teeth before doing anything this extreme,"

Was she referring to me? Peep busted out laughing, "yeah, I'll make sure she does that"

He winked, with this grin that I wanted to slap off his face. When we got out the place, I shoved him into a wall, "You damn well I didn't do that porn shit"

He laughed, "Better get those teeth brushed"

I shove him again into the van, before we got in- "fucking asshole"

The van sped off into the hotel's direction and I had my arms folded in front of me, feeling humiliated by what happen.

He lifted his hand to face and before he could touch me, I shoved his hand away. He continuously did it until I started laughing, then he started poking my sides. And before you know it we were on floor in the back seat, fighting like crazy.

I had my ass on his chest, trying to hold him down, while bending his fingers of one hand as he tries to squeeze my thigh with his other hand.

"Okay get your ass off, you won"