#56

For Peep's music video, I chose to stay at the hotel because of my lack of sleep- for a week I won't be able to see him... not that it bothered me- I just felt the need to go and couldn't.

About 30 mins before he was to leave, Peep sat up beside me- showing me funny videos of animals having sex.

"Your such a weirdo" I laugh, handing him back the phone.

"but you gotta admit- that it turns you on"

"I like the Rhino one" I say, in a joking way- he gave me a grin and turned his head back to the screen, typing out something.

He crawled over my body and laid beside me, lifting the phone so we both could see what was about to play.

I read the video's title: Pigeons having sex

I busted out laughing, covering my eyes as the video began- showing two birds on a fence. I looked between my fingers seeing nature at its best...

"Get it, get it" Peep whispered, I turn my head- removing my hand and saw him- looking into the screen with deceived eyes.

"Your so fucking stu-" before I could finish that statement, he covered my mouth with his hand, "Shhhhh"

I roll my eyes back to the screen and watched, having this weird impulse to bite the skin between his thumb and index finger on the hand that was being pressed to my mouth.

He flinched, dropping the phone onto the blanket- making the eye contact that allowed him to press his hand harder against my mouth, as I bite harder into his skin.

"Fuck!" He laughed as we kept at it. Neither us letting up- till a knock came to my door, "Yo Peep time to get going, we got a flight to catch- so stop fucking around!" Bex yelled, banging his fist on the door.

"Let go" he whispered. I shake my head No, holding my teeth to his skin.

"On the count of three,"

I shake my head again, bringing my hands to his wrist and held on as he tried to pull his hand away from my mouth. But eventually I gave in, releasing that piece of skin- letting his hand drop to my neck.

"I'll miss you" I say, as he pressed his forehead to mind, rubbing his thumb against my collarbone.

"We'll continue this when I get back"

I nodded my head, closing my eyes- realizing what I just did. Fuckkkkkkkk.....

He got off my bed with his phone and walked away, opening the door.

"Peep here's the cigs, yo what happen to your hand? Y'all are on some freaky shit INNIT 💔" I over heard Bex.

"Mind your own Bex" Peep said, closing the door behind him.