#8:t The Arctic Ocean

Sub T, it was a bar venue. With not the greatest lighting and the black walls didn't help. A number of people stood in groups and others were staff. As to the back, the merch table was being set up.

The entire time Olivia had kept to herself. Concentrating on the settings of her camera— she hadn't realized she was the only one not wearing the mandatory tour shirt that physically indicated that she was apart of Lil Peep's set.

It was Rachel who walked over and loud whispered, "Olivia! You forgot your shirt."

Looking up, she (Olivia) went into a slight panic.

"Don't worry, let's go get you one— there might be one in the back."

Rachel took her hand and lead the way. Together, they entered a small room as Rachel looked through boxes.

"I swore I had one somewhere in here."

Looking to a coffee table, Olivia was distracted by the drugs on it. Then from the side, like out of thin air— Peep appeared in the room (along with three others.)

"Hey, Peep." Rachel said as she glanced over.

He didn't respond— rather he was captivated by the sight of Olivia. With a coy expression, he approached her as her body tensed up.

"Looks like you got them tied."

Peep was referring to her shoe lace (and their first encounter.) As he said those words, he purposely brushed his shoulder against her's and turned back where the couch was.

Up to that point, Olivia's breathing pattern wasn't normal. It felt like she could go into a minor panic— like a form of anxiety kicked in.

"What you guys doing in here?" He asked— looking to Rachel, who had her back turned (still) looking into the boxes.

"She forgot her shirt."

"Looks she has one on." Peep's sarcasm made the guys with him laugh.

"Shut up, Peep— don't be weird." Rachel demanded as she turned around.

Without another response, he impulsively sat down as he took of his red jersey revealing all the tattoos inked into his skin. Then tossed it in Olivia's direction, "You can wear that."

By reflex, she caught it.

"Knowing Sandra, she'll be bitching about it." He added as he began to roll up a joint.

In a quiver, Olivia answered.
Thanks"

At cue and with Rachel— Olivia ran out. In a sense, she felt like she had been dipped into the Arctic ocean.

Quickly, she went to find the restroom to get changed— as she shivered from her second encounter (with Peep.)

Coincidence that it was her birth date

🐥