#38

"I'm at the entrance of the airport, call me back when you get this" I hung up and sat down, those minutes turned into hours- and my call/texts weren't be answered.

Finally my phone went off, from his number but it wasn't him

This is Rachel- I'll be there soon.

I was confused.

About thirty minutes passed and his number texted again:

The Uber is outside- I'll explain

I grabbed my things and found Rachel standing by a van. She grabbed my things and off we went, the drive making his way through traffic.

"Peep is hooked up to an IV in his hotel room, he got his stomach pumped and has been unconscious for the last six hours- his concert for tonight has been canceled"

I didn't know what to think, or feel- so I looked out the window not saying a word.

"Here's your room card, it's on the ninth floor- and here's Peep's phone, if you need to use his phone- his password is 74436- it spells out pigeon- " she said.

I looked at her, for the first time.

"If you forget" she hands me the phone, I take it and went for the entrance- with my two bags- found the elevator and pressed the floor number.

When the elevator door open, people were huddled outside his room, two were arguing.

As I came closer, I saw his manager and an individual who I haven't met- going at it. Yelling at each other back and forth.

"Bex" I whisper approaching up behind him. He grabbed me in for a hug, "Rachel tell you?"

"Yeah, how's he doing?"

"He's out, and I don't know how long it will be before he wakes up- the doctor said everything is okay and a nurse is in his room right now checking his vital signs- he's on over night watch"

"Peep is going to do what he wants- I can't control the way he decides to use his money" his manger said.

The guy turned away and went back into his room, slamming it shut.

"That's Oskar, Peep's brother- his mom's on a flight in from Long Island"

Th manager got on his phone, "Hello, I'm Chase Ortega, can you please direct my call to your hospital's insurance department- it's urgent" he walked on pass us, leaving into the elevator.

The video boys, including Zack stood there- looking up from his phone- seeing me and pulled into a hug.

There was a silence settling in, as we waited for the nurse to come out, so we could go in. It was a total of 15 minutes before she came out.

"His vitals are doing good, but I suggest you don't touch him until the shocks in his system lowers-"

She let us through and there he was, laying with a chest that dropped and lifted with each breath he took.