#45

"Pigeon!"

The elevator closed on his face and up I went, into my room with a pillow over my head, because I knew he'll be standing there, expecting me to open the door- but fuck no.

"Pigeon, open up" he banged his hand on the door, "I'm sorry"

He was turning the knob continuously then gave up. I heard his door slam, "I didn't mean to embarrass you! Fuck! And you don't have to be so damn hurt about it!"

I got up and threw the pillow to the wall that separated us, fucking ass hole.

A minute of silences went on by then came a knock from his side of the wall, "Knock back if you forgive me" he hollered.

I sat there, looking at the wall- with my arms crossed as he kept knocking, there was no end to it. He was driven af.

After my shower, he was still knocking- with my favorite song playing in the background- singing along with the lyrics.

"Come as you are, as a friend- as an enemy- take your time- hurry up- the choice is yours, don't be late- take a rest as a friend- as an old memoria"

(Come as You are by Nirvana 😝🤘💔)

I couldn't help but smile and knock back.

"Fuck! Yes!" Peep hollered, "I knew you'd come around"

In a second or less, he was at my front door knocking again, I went for the door and opened it.

He pulled me out the room, "Let's go find a bridge and watch a freeway"

I nodded my head, and off we went- hand in hand running for the elevator- where Peep decided to press all the buttons. It took a long ass minute to get down to the first floor- but we couldn't stop laughing each time the elevator door opened and closed.

"Loose," he said when it opened then as it closed he said, "Tight"

I couldn't help laughing, because of how sexual he was being about it.

When we got down to the reception he started to ask questions, "We're trying to look for a pedestrian bridge to watch traffic go by"

The women gave him a strange look, "Would you like a tourist book?"

"No I'm asking for a bridge with a freeway under it"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know of a place" she replied, setting the booklet she grabbed back down.

"So your telling me, you don't have a bridge around?"

Her face, was a priceless piece of shit.

"No I'm sorry sir"

He rolled his eyes, and grabbed my arm- "Well hun, I'm guessing we have to soul search, bitch doesn't know jack shit"

The reception was startled by how he referred to her. He yanked me out the door and we went off, asking strangers for a bridge with a freeway under it.

After asking about twenty people, someone gave us directions to one- took a cab there and got out. We walked over the bridge and stood with our arms spread, over looking the on coming traffic.

"Pigeon and Peep!!!" He yelled, as the people who walked by gave us the look of concern and fear-the kind of look you give psychotics.

I might be late, but I'm starting to think that we are.