#36

AN: to that one girl who inboxed me, saying I'm writing for the wave and being disrespectful? no girl, I'm sure you know what I'm feeling- millions as of right now are crying to his music, so keep your negative self way from me- I don't need that bad energy- this is being written for the pain, girl... not for the views, comments or votes- anyway #36 💔✨🌹🐥🎶

The past two days-was the best sleep I had in a very long time- then it gets rudely interrupted the following day, What the actual fuck?

My phone wouldn't stop vibrating and making that ting noise- I grabbed it off my bed stand and looked at my name being mentioned by these random strangers on IG.

I slide my screen open and pressed into my IG, Peep had a new picture uploaded:

Pigeon Gang 🐦🐤🌹❤️

Forget the caption, did he just cut. his. fucking. hair!

I had to DM:

Wts... how am I gonna run my fingers through your hair now? You selfish mf...

He replied instantly,

I sorry 😢

I smile and set my phone down, time to go eat- in the refrigerator I found some home made meals ready to be microwaved. Fuck yes.

For a good 30 minutes I sat on the kitchen counter, eating and moaning because I missed my mom's cooking.

She came in from the back yard, "Finally your eating"

"I've just been so sleepy"

"That job must've been exhausting, I hope it was worth it"

I nodded my head, "It was, fun?"

She smiled and set out a rose in front of me, "I picked it out"

I grabbed it and held it to my nose, taking in its natural scent. Damn, I fucking miss you Dad.

Then she notices my tattoo, "Looks expensive"

"What- oh yeah- me and this- friend of mine got in made in Seattle,"

"I'm assuming she has tats too, what's her name?"

"It's actually a he- he's the artist who I went on tour with- he paid for it"

Her eyes lit up, "that's wonderful"

She nearly thought I was a lesbian growing up, hearing that I was with guy must've had her leaping for joy, mentality. Not that she was homophobic, she just wanted grandkids.

"This may be the first time you ever told me about a guy, what's his name?"

"Peep"

That excitement on her face dropped, "Peep?"

"Yeah his stage name is Lil Peep, real name is Gustav- he got the name Peep from his mom"

I'm guessing she was expecting something else?because She gave this genuine smile that she used from high school, the kind that hid the true feelings she had.
--

When I got back to my room, I posted it to my IG day:

I sigh and lay on my bed, looking at my phone- seeing that my followers went from that 5,000 to 3K

I sigh and lay on my bed, looking at my phone- seeing that my followers went from that 5,000 to 3K. How cute.
--

It was nearly 2 AM, when my phone went off. Fucking Jess- why now?

But it was Peep calling, "what the fuck do you want- it's 2 am"

"I gohhhhhhht pizzzzzzahhhh" he slurred.

"What kind?" I say, turning on my side so the phone could sit on my cheeks so I wouldn't have to hold it against my ear.

"Pineapple"

"Your fucking gross"

"Ain't nothing wrong with pineapple,"

"Are you high right now?" I ask.

"I'm good Pigeon- I'm good"

He was.

As he spoke, I listened. Although I didn't know what he was saying half the time- I asked him questions about his day, laughing when he lost his train of thought.

"What was I talking about?" He asked.

"You were telling me about Cassie"

"Oh yeah- she's fucking- but I like you- I like you more, a lot more and I have potato chips, you hear it"

"Eat some for me" I joke.

"I wish you were here" he sighs, "Everybody's assed out-"

He went on talking about his upcoming concerts, and this fashion show he was excited about.

"Can I be there?" I asked, just to hear him deny me and joke about it.

"Sure baby girl- have a few days off and come back to me- like you said: we can fly this world together"

Oh fuck, he did remember.

"Just Peep and Pigeon, fuck everybody else" he laughed.

"Yes, we'll fuck all of them"

I never heard him laugh so hard- and it made me feel accomplished.