#53

What in the absolute fuck am I suppose to wear?

It's a fashion show, so what the fuck? I didn't bring much clothes so I'm guessing I have to go out and buy something, before 2.

Fuck. I didn't want to get out of bed and it took a few minutes to actually lift myself up- and additional ten minutes to stand up.

Ugh. I looked at the time on the night stand and saw that it was 9:30 AM. Like what the shit...

I dragged myself into the restroom and started getting ready- washed face, hair up, and a change of clothes. As I did this, I called up an Uber and located a few stores that were near the hotel, saw the rating of each and went for the one with a tripped out name.

It took a "quick minute" to find my shoes and leave the hotel, found my Uber and told him the address.

On the way there, I had my eyes close- and felt the ride stop- outside the place: "thank you"

I went inside and walked around- feeling like Julia Roberts off Pretty Woman, hopefully I'm not treated like her, haha.

"Do you need help?" Said a lady, with such elegance.

I nodded my head, "I'm going to this fashion show and I need something simple to wear, but not simple- if you know what I mean"

We went about the place, having her show me some outfits and I wasn't please with any of it- like what the hell?

So as we passed the front door, I raced out the place- giving no fucks about the material she was rattling on about. Stuff was overpriced anyway.

I kept walking and found a black building with the word VO written across the top of the door-

The vibe I received from it was good so I went across the street and went on in, looked around as another lady came up to me, speaking French. Okay, great.... what am I suppose to say?

"I don't speak French" I say, hoping that would do anything. She looked slightly embrasessed and laughed, "Ahhh American"

I nodded my head and continued walking around as she followed, which I didn't mind because further to back I saw this:

I went for the price tag, seeing that it was affordable- if I don't eat out for awhile... but I knew it was worth it, for Peep I'm sure anything's worth anything.

When I got back to the hotel, it was nearly 11- so I went for that free breakfast meal that we were allowed to have, every morning. If I wasn't so broke now, I would've got room service and ate like I do all the time- but not anymore- for now at least...

As I ate on cereal and fruits, I checked my IG and saw that Cassie arrived, kissing Peep's face in a live stream. Great.

I clicked off that shit and video called Jacob, and didn't expect him to answer but he did... and we talked.

"I'm still in LA, applying for the stadium position- I have an interview tomorrow"

"Awww, that's awesome-"

"I'm a bit scared"

"Don't be"

"So how are you doing? You getting enough sleep?"

"I'm trying, but when I do sleep- I end up staying up for hours after- next week Peep is making a music video so that where I'll be"

"So when you coming back?"

"Probably the following week, after shooting the music video in Scotland"

"I'll be counting down the days" he laughed.

"Yeah, me too- thanks for answering my video chat- I really appreciate it"

And that was true.

"If it's you, I'll always answer"

Okay, whatever you say...

"I gotta go, we're leaving to that fashion show in like 2 hours so I gotta get ready"

He nodded his head, and laughed- "Send a few pics after your done"

I laughed, "We'll see"

--

"Olivia, Rose. Hurry the fuck up" it was Zack standing outside the bathroom, as I took pictures to send to Jacob.

"Hold up" I yell, pressing send to three pictures and uploaded one to my IG day.

"Pigeon. You're taking too long" I heard Peep, somewhere outside my room, since the bathroom was close to the door.

I came out and went grabbing for my camera, throwing the straps over my head, adjusting my hair.

"We gotta BADDIE!" Zack hollered into the hall as I walked pass him, having him close the door to my room.

I'll always remember the way Peep looked at me.