#79💔

I held onto Jess, as she hugged back. Peep kept his hands on my waist, waiting for me to pull away.

"I'm going to miss you" she says, I nod my head against her shoulder. Doing this, grabbed some glares from old fashion adults.

"We should kiss for those old ladies who are staring" she whispers in my ear. I laughed, pulling away and laud my forehead on her's, then pressed our lips together.

I felt Peep's hands, rubbing on my hips. From somewhere down the entrance we heard Bex holler, "Get your lips off my girl"

Jess and I pulled away, and she kissed my forehead, "Text or call when Peep is being an asshole"

Before I could reply, Bex snatch Jess into his arm- spinning her around.

"Come on Pigeon, we still have to go through security" he released my waist, picking up my duffle bag, placing it over his shoulder. I roll my camera bag to security and went through the process.

We got into the plane and Bex came in a few minutes after. On the flight out to London, Peep and I sat together, watching the sky go by, falling asleep, and bored out of our fucking mind.

Peep pulled out his phone, and set it on my lap- "We should check out what social media is saying about us"

I lift the phone to my face and press in the numbers that spelt out Pigeon, "Of fuck look at this shit"

I put the phone between us, scrolling down his notification feed- seeing that people were making a huge deal out of our make-out videos and sitting outside the club.

I opened a few videos and laughed- seeing ourselves in a booth, being escorted out, and sitting on the sidewalk. Fucking priceless.

@lilpeep
@oliviarose
@cassieviolent

Was the tags to each clip I pulled up- so clicked into Cassie's profile- and saw a picture of an arm hooked up to an IV. Peep grabbed the phone from my hand, "What the fuck"

He clicked on the picture, reading the post to himself, "She's been in the hospital for over a week"

He dropped the phone in my lap and ran out first class. I started to read her update:

Hello, this is Cassie's mother- it has come to Our attention that Out daughter has been diagnosed for a mild anorexia disorder and has been admitted and assessed. She's at the beginning stages of treatment and will advance with each day. We will not give out any more information at this time, but please keep her in your prayers and conscience. Thank you for your time.

-Mr&Mrs. Jefferson/Allison Violet

By nature, I read the comments:

To think Peep is fucking with his photographer 😂😂

That's so fucking low @lilpeep @oliviarose
😡🖕🖕 she's in the hostipal so you cheat on her with your ugly ass side line bitch

She's a bitch and fucking deserves it, karma got her ass good 🤔😂🖕

@lilpeep I didn't think you would've done something this dirty 😡😡😡😤😤😤

@lilpeep she's in the hostipal and your fucking with a gold digger 🙃🙃

I read enough so I clicked off and Peep came back, "The Plan is landing in New York in an hour"

I nodded my head, "She's going to need you"

He sat down beside me and I got up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Where I belong"I say, going into coach and took a seat, sinking down in the chair.

"Ma'me are you okay?"

I looked up, "Yeah, I just don't want to be in 1st class"

"Is there anything I could do to fix your situation?"

I shake my head, "No I'll be fine, thank you though"

"Press this if you need anything" she says, then walked away.

Damn, airlines do take care of their 1st class passengers... oh yeah, I got fingered on my dad's grave by my cousin and according to the whole fucking world I'm an ugly ass gold digger, so why call myself 1st class.