#29💔

3 shows went by:

And by the time Vancouver, BC came Peep was tired shit, going through the motions- but still smiled to the crowd

"Y'all are who I do this shit for" he said into the mic.

I stood in the crowd, taking a picture.

"And baby girl, my Pigeon- put down your camera for this one"

The crowd looked my way as the song Ghost Girl came on, as it began he spoke into the mic, "You're by far, the most understanding, patient, complex, loving, affectionate person I have ever met, and I do mean that shit- fans just don't tell Cassie that"

I laughed, because he was referring to his girlfriend on the last part. The crowd laughed too.

--

After the show, Peep and I got into the back seat as always. I grabbed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder, "Thanks Peep"

He kissed my forehead, "Your welcome Pigeon"

When we got back to the hotel, Peep and I went to his room and he showed me a notebook of his lyrics- jotted and scribbled.

I flipped the next page and read the title: Come Over When Your Sober Pt.1

And it had the titles of 7 songs written below it.

On the next pages it had the lyrics of each. I read the through, as he summed up his creative process in four words:

"Joints,

wax,

pods

and xans to blame"

I close the notebook and set it on the night table- he crawled over and laid his head on my lap, facing side ways.

I run my hand through his hair, "When you take all those things, how does it make you feel"

"It touches you in places you never want to be touched"(👈a direct quote from Peep💔✨🌹)

Damn, I couldn't imagine.