#42

I wasn't there to watch Peep wake up (because of my lack of sleep, I went back to my room to make up for it). The following morning my phone vibrated against my cheek.

With half shut eyes I saw that it was multiple text messages coming from Peep. He sent me the whole alphabet, each letter on one text.

I got up and went for his room, where that little security blocking thing held it open.

"Pigeon..." he whispered. I couldn't control my happiness, I climbed onto the bed and laid my head on his chest.

"You fucking scared me" I say.

He grabbed my hand and held it, "I'm sorry"

He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it, "I'm so fucking sorry"

I held him for a good hour, asking how it felt- and he told me. Saying that he blacked out, instantly- having no pain but the greatest pleasure he ever felt. It was the saddest shit, you could ever hear- besides world problems.

"Did Bex tell you about Cassie?" I ask.

"Yeah, she called and we talked- she thinks it's best if I go back with her to New York- told her okay"

I nodded my head- understanding that he needed the rest.

"I guess I'll get a flight home for the week, come back when you get back- because lord knows I don't talk to anyone here but you"

He laughed, "you should stay and fix that, get to know Bex- because lord knows he confused about you"

I laugh, "I'm sure Bex and I will always have something to say about each other- it will keep your fans entertained"

"Scandalous" he replied, "Scandalous"

--

When Cassie showed up, she started to pack his stuff as she spoke with his mom- assuring that Peep will get the rest he needs at her place.

"I'm sure he will, thank you Cassie for the kind gesture"

"Peep, Chase wants you in his room" said Bex walking in. Peep sighed, getting up and leaving out the door.

"So how's that modeling going for you Cassie?"

"Oh! It's going very well! I'm getting all the training I need thank to Peep, he's got me in with Overseas Fashion- and I'm being mentored"

"That's absolutely fantastic, eventually time and dedication will get you to where you want to be" his mom replied.

"You finish packing my stuff?" Asked Peep walking in, with this expression on his face- I knew something was wrong.

"Yeah, Gus-babe its all ready to go"

"Great. Come on." He put on the bag and hugged his mom, "Thank you mom for coming out when I fuck up"

She hugged him tightly, "I love you Peepers" then kissed his cheek, holding both his ears, giving that motherly affection. Something my mom lacked.

He walked pass me, "Chase is bitching, so I'll. E going now- See you later Bex"

They did that brotherly handshake and hugged, "Text you when I land, when Oskar gets back tell him I love him and I'll text him when I land"

Great, he's back to ignoring me.

When they left down the elevator, I went back to my hotel room- packing up what I took out. Then I heard a knock on my door, it was his mom- standing there,

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah" I let her walk in and close the door behind me.

She asked about my life, "Yeah I couldn't continue another two years because my dad died, and the mortgage had to be paid off, so that's where my college money went"

"That's awful, I'm sorry"

"It's fine," I say, cleaning the leans I took off my camera.

She got up and looked at the equipment I had out, "I never seen so many pieces to a camera"

"Well yeah, each lens gives off different effects"

"Maybe, one day you can take pictures of my dogs, so I can frame them"

I smile, "Well see"

"Well I better get going, Oskar is probably waiting up for me- so we could head home-"

She gave me a side hug, and walked for the door, then turned in my direction and spoke, "I think you have the capability to understand Peep more than anyone"

"Why do you say that?" I asked, feeling scared because it felt like she giving me that responsibility- to understand him.

"If you check his Twitter, I'm starting to think that he's talking about you"

What?

💔✨🌹 those twitter posts will given in one of the last chapters.