#64

Next morning- my head was spinning and felt the compression against my skull, Fuck. I pulled away from Peeps arms and laid on my stomach, pressing my head into the mattress thinking it would stop the pounding. I groan, laying there- taking deep breathes.

Peep started to move around, running his hand in the empty space beside him then startled- lifting his head and opening his eyes.

"Pigeon" he moves closer and kisses my cheek.

"Im so fucking tired" I mumble.

"It's going to be hell"

I think he was referring to the hangover..

"I'm hungry too, my mouth is so dry" I say again.

"There's a food court for musician we'll go there after we get dressed"

"Lets go now" I pull myself up and look around, forgot- my clothes are in that compartment.

He gets out of bed and slips on his boxers, going to his closet pulling out whatever he wanted to wear as I held the blanket to my chest not knowing what I was going to do.

He tosses back a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, "Wear these"

I find my bra, clipping it on and pulled the shirt over me, as for the shorts- I went commando. I immediately start looking for my underwear, and when I found it- I put it into my pocket.

After we were ready to go, we crept out the front- where everyone was still sleep. I looked at Bex's for head and laughed. Peep took my hand and walked us to where that food tent stood- we went in and the cool morning air was replaced with warmest from a generated heater.

We stood in line for food and made our way down, collecting what we wanted to eat. Hell yes.

Peep lead us to an open table and I sat down as he went back for drinks, "What do want?"

"Orange juice"

He came back with four cups all held together in front of him, "Drink as much as you can, that usually what your suppose to do"

We started to eat out of the immense hunger we had, making us mute for a moment.

After eating up my bacon I had to ask Peep, "What did we take?"

"MDMA" he replied. What?

I think he saw my confused look, so he referred to it by another name- that I heard about a few times in high school.

"Ecstasy"

As we ate, people came in- some even walked up to Peep- introducing themselves.

"We should collaborate on a song together" said this British accent man and Peep agreed.

"I'll have my manager call up your managers" said the British guy again, "Well see ya Latte, have a stupendous morning"

The man walked away and Peep, rolled his eyes- "Fucking liar, all they do is eat off my sound"

--

After we ate, we got back to the tour bus- wherever one was sitting up, looking to ceiling- in utter silences,

I picked up my dress.

"Did you guys just get back?" Asked Bex who was still laying on the floor.

"No we went to go eat"

"Where?"

"At the food court, the blue tent" Peep said, and everyone got up heading for the door.

"What's that written on your forehead, it says Pigeon Gang?" Asked one of the guys as they went out. Then I heard Bex yell, "Fucking
Olivia"

"Olivia, the rain boots" said Rachel

I step out the shoes and she puts them on.

"Thanks" I tell her before she went running out.

Peep pulled me by the hand, back into the room and we laid down.

"How's your head feeling" he asked. I nodded my head, "It's okay, I'm just feeling very weird"

"It does that, depending on what type of person you are"

I was confused but wasn't up for an explanation, "Good night"

AN: To those who experienced this drug and know it's effects and the morning after complication- I'm sorry if I portrayed it wrong- I wrote it to the best of my ability...