#82

By the time my deadline came (and it was Peep's 21st Birthday), I was so done with Nov 15. That day can burn in hell for all I care- having me going insane for the last two months , trying to find the right pictures for the exhibit. Don't even get me started on how lame my descriptions were. Like fuck that shit as well.

After sending off the pictures in a well organized document I closed my laptop and let out a relieving SIGH. I crouch over the bed and saw Peep laying there, on the floor- because we got into an argument three hours ago. He simply wanted to cuddle- but couldn't because of what I needed to get done. Wish he could know why- I've been such a bitch for the last month- trying to get my submission done and over with. I'm sure he would've understood.

It was 1:03 AM, just an hour into his new age... 21 with his eyes closed- nailed polished fingers and rooster hair. I crawl off the bed and got on top of him, kissing up his chest as he started to move around.

"Pigeon..." he says in a sleepy voice, as I continue to kiss on his neck. He caresses my ass.

I whisper in his ear, "Happy Birthday"

"Where did you go? I was waiting for you"

I laugh, knowing he was high so I reassure him, "But I'm here, I'll always be here"

And let's just say birthday sex, is an actual thing people do.

AN: I couldn't write too much for this chapter, because I don't want to allow myself the pain: fuck this unfair bullshit---- ily and miss you so much Peep-

❤️💔❤️💔: https://mobile.twitter.com/lilpeepdaily/status/925566094621970433