#37

You know, I couldn't stop myself from going- i just had to. Especially, knowing Peep remembered that shit I told him a month ago.

However, I did take that week off and stayed home- but wouldn't allow myself the pain to check out my dad's green house. Sometimes I stood at the the window and waited for him to walk out- but nothing. Doing that to myself hurt like hell.

"There's nothing I could say to change your mind?" My mom was in the door way, with my dad's garden gloves on.

"I'll be okay mom, I'll come by to visit every two weeks-maybe I'll bring back a European guy-"

She did that genuine smile again, "Be careful out there"- pulling me in for a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

After leaving, I took an Uber to my old apartment to see Jess and Ash- to tell them in person.

"My baby is finally growing up" Jess hugged me, "Text when Peep is being a douche"

I laugh, "I'll miss you"

--

"I'm at the airport and the lady told me that you booked the flight late, so I'll have to wait here for another three hours to take the next flight out! Your such a dumbass"

"I'm sorry," he was sounding down.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired------ can I ask you something?"

Yeah."

"Do you think I'm going to be here next year?"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind- maybe it's the Xans talking- call me when you land"

He ended the call and had me thinking. I wasn't no psychologist- how am I suppose to reply to that...? But I swear to God, I heard that line before.