#66

Another concert, more pictures- couldn't stand in the audience anymore- because I would constantly be asked for pictures. Not that I didn't like it, but my shots kept being interrupted- and that damn near pissed me off. (👈an:there's no logic in that but I know how that feels lol)

After the show, peep and I got into the van- taking our back seat- inner locking his hand with mine as he spoke with the boys.

When we got back, Peep and I went into his room and laid down.

"You know, I hardly lay on the bed" he laughs.

"What? Why?"

"I just don't like laying alone..."

"So where do you lay?" I ask.

"I lay on the floor."

"But doesn't that make you feel more alone and uncomfortable?"

"No Pigeon, a bed this size is made for two people- not one..."

"So if it was a single sized bed you'll lay in it?"

He shakes his head, "No, because I think it's more romantic for two"

I roll my eyes away, "Your something else"

I get up and look for my suitcase- bringing it onto the bed- taking out my laptop and hooked it up my camera. Peep crawled over and watched.

He saw the pictures I took, appear on my screen- pointing to one, "I like this one"

I take a moment to see which he was talking about, "I don't"

"Why not?"

I sit beside him, putting the laptop on my lap and started to explain why, "You see this stupid white line, it's covering this tattoo"

I put my finger on his rose tattoo that was on his cheek and swiped to the right to show him which I liked and didn't like-explaining why.

"Your so cute" he laughed, as I took my job very seriously. I hit his head with the back of my hand, "Shut up"

After uploading what I wanted- I closed my laptop- setting my stuff away and went to the restroom to clean off the make up I had on and changed into some fresh clothes.

When I got out the bathroom, Peep took out a Hens from the cooler and went into his suitcase for a small container that made a rattling noise.

I sat down on the bed with my legs crossed- watching him open the bottle and take whatever was in that container to his mouth.

He walked over, taking a swigs and holds out the bottle to me. We make that eye contact, before taking the bottle from his hand to my lips.

It burned down my throat, "Fuck how can you drink that everyday?"

He shrugged, placing the bottle on the table, then laid on the bed, "Sit on top of me, I have something very important to ask you"

I crawl over and climbed on, he runs his hands up and down my thighs, "You still talking to that little bitch"

I laugh- playing stupid, "Who?"

"That bitch, you were texting- Jacob"

I shake my head no, "You still sexting Cassie?"

He smiles, "No- and when did you read that shit?"

"When you were hooked up to an IV- I went FBI on your ass- strolling through you phone because I didn't know what else to do"

"What turned you on?"

"The part where you said- she could suck your dick"

Suddenly- I felt him go hard, making me laugh so hard because I never checked his phone. I'm guess, my hunch was indeed, correct, "I'm joking- I never looked through your phone"

He reacted quick- pushing me off him, getting up.

"Wait" I say, trying to pull him back but he yanked his arm away with such a force that made me realize that I hurt his feelings. He flipped me off and went to the restroom- slamming the door hard against the frame.

I sign, getting up to fix what I've done.

"Peep, I'm sorry- I didn't think you would get ass hurt- now let me in" there was no answer, "Please?"

Again, no answer. I turn the knob but it was locked, "Peep, Im sorry- please cough so I know you didn't die?"

A few seconds later he coughed. Into the night, I waited by the door, with a pillow on the floor and a blanket over me- asking him to cough every few minutes, "Again"

*cough

By midnight, I heard his voice coming from under the door, "Pigeon..."

I turn on my side and see his fingers holding out to me so I take my fingers and touch his, "I'm sorry"

"You are forgiven"