#10: Quickly, she scatters.

The was humidity as the show continued.

Mental note, she thought.

Wear less makeup.

In total, 50 pictures— some identical but slightly different in contrast.

It's nearly 1 AM when Peep puts the show to rest.

He's drenched in sweat— exhausted and droopy eyed.

Fans buy merch and Olivia asks fans if they'd like to be pictured together— most reject her offer and some are willing.

An hour floats and the place turns empty.

"Hey!" Its was Jacob, the stage tech. He stepped to close, Olivia jolts back.

"Oh hey." She tries to sound... comfortable.

"Did you like the show?"

Her voice tries to push for another enthusiastic tone, "Yeah, it was great."

It was— truly.

"What pictures did you get?" Without warning, he lifted up her camera causing her body to move in closet (due to the strap.)

Anxiously, she shows what she took.

"Nice" he replied, lifting his head up— their faces only inches apart.

Quickly, she scatters— "Well I gotta go."

Useless, that's how she felt— as she walked around. For a majority of time, she sat on the stage taking pictures of the neon lights as they flicked in every direction.

In note, she tested different photo settings which enabled the time to past. For a moment she wanted to see Rachel but as the sound of loud music coming from the back— Olivia knew it was best not to.

Seeing Peep again would only throw her back into the Arctic Ocean— self overboard sorta speak.

No.

It was 3am when they got back— quickly she uploaded her favorite shots,

@lilpeep

(She forgot to remove her makeup.)
🐥