#67

Somewhere in my sleep, I felt a pair of arms pick me up, Peep... I through my arms up to his neck and held on. He placed me on the bed.

But he didn't come lay by me, so I got up and looked around and saw him at the corner of the room, curled up.

What am I suppose to do? Crawl over and hold him?

Despite my fear? (If that's what I felt) I got off the bed and went over to him- with a blanket- laid myself behind him, tucking my hand under his arm- to hold his shoulder.

I kiss his back and throw my leg over his waist, "I'm still right here..."

--

The next morning, I woke up on the bed- looking around as I rub my eyes- the sun beaming in and the shower running.

I spend a few minutes searching for my phone and found it on the floor- turns out I was locked out for 30 minutes due to the number of attempts that were made to open it. I roll my eyes, setting it on the bed.

I pull out some clothes to wear and wait for Peep to get out.

"Morning Pigeon" he says, walking out in a towel.

"Yeah" I sigh, going into the bathroom for my shower- came out and saw him put down my phone- almost in time.

I smile and start drying out my hair, sitting on the bed as he pulled on a shirt from his duffle bag.

"How you feeling?" I ask.

"Hella dehydrated- I need me some water, but the cooler won't open- piece of shit"

I walk over and press the latch down as I pull the door up, "There you go"

"What the fuck, how did you do that?"

"Physics..."

He went into the cooler, pulling out a bucket of ice and two bottles of water- taking the caps off, then pouring them into ice, "How were your grades in high school?"

"3.4, if I didn't meet Jesse- I would've had a higher GPA, what about you?"

"I graduated from an online alternative program- got my diploma-"

"What was your cgpa?"

"2.8"

Nice to know.

He came up behind me, kissing my shoulder, "Cassie texted this morning, I haven't replied- asked if I'm going to New York to see her"

I didn't say a word, as I put my dirty clothes back into my bag.

"Did you hear me?"

"Yeah I heard you"

"So what do you think?" He asked.

"That's up to you..." I say zipping up my bag.

"Why don't you say how you really feel?"

"I'm not feeling anything- I just think that decision is up to you"

He pulled away, going to his bag. We didn't speak.

"What would you say if I said, I wanted to go back with you?" He asked.

"I'll be at my mom's- I think, being as you are- you'll get bored"

"I would like to see your room,"

I smile- thinking of my mom's reaction, "Lets go then"

He came into my face, and kissed my lips- pulling away and giving me the pleasure to look into those brown eyes.