HMMMMMM

"SIIIIIIGHHHHH" Pit screamed.

"Pit, you don't say sigh when you sigh." Marth said.

"What?"

"I said you don't sa-"

"WHAT I DIDN"T HEAR YOUUU!!!!!"

" oh dear Naga...."

Just then, Lucina walked into the room with a baggy T-shirt on. She joined Link and Marth on the couch, and flopped on it in between the boys.

"How'd ya sleep?" Link asked.

"Fine actually, I just feel tired in the mornings." Lucina answered.

"Oh, I see now."

"OHHHH LUCIIIII" A yelling voice said outside the room.

"Oh dear..." Lucina muttered as she got up from the couch. There, Palutena entered the room, her arms wide open as she trapped Lucina in a hug. She squeezed her tight and lifted Luci off the ground.

"Yawn, hey guys." Robin entered the room.

"Again, you don't say yawn when you yaw-" Marth got cut off.

"LUCIIII" Palutena continued as she squeezed Lucina.

"Pat..." Robin muttered.

"Yes?" Palutena looked at him.

"..."

"???"

"Nothing."

"Okay!!"

"Aaaanyway, guys, we have a fun day ahead of us!!!" Palutena added. She stood a few feet in front of the couch with a proud, puffed up chest.

"What?" Everyone asked in unison.

"We're gonna go to the beach!" Pat squealed.

"hmm. Cool." Robin said as he made some coffee.

"seems like we go there in a lot of Wattpad stories, huh?" Lucina said.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind." Lucina walked into the kitchen with Robin, and grabbed a bag of Chex Mix. "I'm gonna get ready then".

"KAY! Guys, wake up the others." Palutena said as she strided out of the room, following Lucina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<AT THE BEACH>>>

The crew was finally at the beach. Everyone included Lucina, Palutena, Marth, Link, Zelda, Ike, Samus, Robin, Roy, Pit, and Peach.

"THE BEEEAAACCCHHH!" Roy shouted.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Lucina said, about to walk off.

"Drink?"

"Yah."

"Drink?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

Lucina pointed to the far right, revealing a small hawaiian hut that was supposed to be a bar, loaded with DRINKS.

"I'M COMING TOO,THEN." Palutena shouted as she grabbed Lucina and headed off.

"Well, guys. I'm gonna pick up some thots- I mean girls." Roy exclaimed, heading off. The rest either stayed on the sand or went to the water.

~~~

"Soo... Robin." Ike saaiidd.

"Yah?" Robin himself asked.

"Are you and Lucina, like, dating now?"

Robin went wide-eyed for a minute, and then looked at Ike. "No!"

"Huh? Then what was that the other night where she kis-"

"It was nothing. Besides... before coming back to Smash Bros, I..." Robin stopped himself.

"You what?"

"I mean... like... Since Lucina and I weren't really a thing..."

"ROBIN, WHAT?!" Ike screamed.

"remember Cordelia?"

Ike's jaw dropped. His heart stopped. He couldn't believe it.

"YOU STARTED DATING THAT THO- I MEAN, ahem, YOU STARTED DATING HER??!!"

"Ike, shut up. Besides, I instantly regretted it, so when she comes to visit in a few days-"

"pff, a few days?! You barely got here, like, two days ago." Ike said. "what is she, a yandere?"

"IKE!"

"sorry." Ike paused, but continued. "Does Lucina know?"

"Well, yah. But she kinda new that I didn't like Cordelia, so she wasn't that hurt by it."

Ike scrunched his face a little bit. "I know, but, she's still obviously hurt by that!"

"I know..."

"Speaking of Lucina, where is she-"

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA" A drunken laugh shouted. Ike looked over is shoulder too see Palutena and Lucina in their bathing suits and sitting on the sand with beer bottles in their hands.

"oh no..." Ike muttered. He got up, walking towards an ice cooler and pulling out two waters.

"LUCI, PAT!!" He screamed. Robin watched from the water where he and Ike were. He saw Ike say something as he handed both the girls a water. He then walked back to Robin, not seeing if the girls were gonna drink it or not.

" Anywa-" Once again, Ike got cut off.

"OW."Lucina shouted as there was a glass shard in her hand.

"Robin, go deal with that, I wanna relax."

"Sure thing, boss."

Robin walked over to Lucina, where he saw her staring at the shard that was deep in her hand. It looked like she was amused by it... Then he saw that she didn't drink the water Ike gave her.

"Luci.."

"d-DON'T.. CALL ME THAT, YOOUU, uh, YOU!" Lucina slurred.

Robin grabbed a roll of gauze out of his bag, and sat Lucina down. He took her hand as he rolled the gauze around her hand. He looked up at her. Her head was tilted a bit, and she looked tired.

"Lucina.."

"Hmm??" He could tell that although she was a bit drunk that she was starting to calm down.

"You- You aren't mad about.. that whole thing with Cordelia, are you?" He looked down at her bloodied hand, not wanting to look her in the eye.

"You-... of courrse I i- am.."

"I know... I'm sorry. I'm gonna break up with her anyway." Robin said. he tightened the gauze around her hand. She yelped after feeling it tighten around her hand. "sorry sorry.."

"I mean, like," Lucina paused, and closed her eyes, trying to talk without slurring. " With everything else going on...... with my father being kinda a you know what now a days, Frederick and Lissa gone, it feels like,.. like..."

Robin stopped, and looked up at her.

"It feels like there's no one..." Lucina finished. She didn't look at him, but at her bandage, then peered at her her other arm. Robin looked at her other arm, too, and noticed scratches all along her fore-arm. He felt his heart drop.

"Lucina..." Robin took her other hand in his, and held it. He took his other hand and pulled Lucina into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." Robin said, shakily. His head resting on top of hers.

"It's fine." Lucina said as she got comfortable in his grasp.

Watching from a distance, Palutena felt sadness wash over her. She knew what was going on with Lucina, why didn't Lucina love her like that?