Problematic Family in Action

"Hey Roy! Wanna wrestle?" Pit asked as he skipped into the kitchen.

     "What makes you in the mood for wrestling, Pit?" Roy asked.

     "Lucina and Robin were wrestling in her room! It looked fun!"

     Roy choked on the non-existent water he was drinking. "Wrestling?"

     "Yah!"

     "Wait, why were you in Lucina's room?"

     "I had to give back her phone charger. I just left it on the floor. Her and Robin didn't even know I came in the room, they were too busy wrestling." Pit smiled, innocently.

      "Uuh, let's uh, let's wrestle later. Like actual wrestling... not what Luc and Robin were probably doing..."

      "Okay!"

     "Hey guys?" Link walked in from the front door holding two grocery bags. "Is Zelda in her room?"

     "Yah, she's probably reading, or something."

     "Okay!"

     Roy and Pit watched as Link ran upstairs to Zelda's room. The two grinned, and continued to talk amongst each other.

     Link ran up to Zelda's door and knocked on it.

      "Come in." She called.

     Link slowly opened the door. Zelda sat on her bed with a book in her hands. She smiled at him and set her book down. Link stood awkwardly before Zelda patted on the bed, motioning him to sit. Link complied and sat next to her.

      "So... was there something you wanted to talk about?" Zelda asked.

      "W-well... I-I dunno... I just thought that we... th-that we could talk? O-or not, if you're busy. I mean, like, if-if you'd rather read, that's fine, it-it looks like a good book, it looks interesting... and-and you do have a great taste in books..."

     Zelda giggled. "I'd love to talk." 

~~

     "So that's how your journeys go?" Zelda giggled.

     "Yep," Link chuckled. "Definitely not that epic.. more like an awkward, frustrating journey."

     The two laughed amongst each other like they had for the past 30 minutes. Link was about to say something before he got cut off by a sudden shout.

      Zelda gasped. "What was that?!"

     "Someone just got hurt."

     The two rushed downstairs where they heard the shout. In the living room, they saw everyone crowded around.

      "WHY WERE YOU SWINGING A BAT INSIDE THE HOUSE?!" Samus yelled.

     "I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO SWING IT!" Roy answered.

     "YOU SHOULD'VE WENT TO THE BACKYARD! NOW PIT HAS A BLACK EYE!" Palutena yelled.

     Everyone continued screaming at Roy. Zelda awkwardly stood, observing the scene. She quickly ran to the kitchen to grab an ice-pack for Pit's eye. She was about run back over to the other's before she heard a yelp coming from Lucina's room. She ran to Luci's door.

      "Lucina?! What's going on?!"

     "D-don't come in!" Lucina yelled back, sounding slightly in pain.