Nightmare-short

Zelda POV

     The night continued. Robin went back downstairs where Lucina and I were. I told him I finished, and that he shouldn't wake her up. All he did was nod as he sat at Lucina's side. I looked at them for a brief moment, and went back upstairs to tell everyone to get some rest.  I watched as Palutena slumped downstairs and to her room, as did everyone else.
     I stood in the room alone, staring down at the floor.

      "I can't believe that happened..." I muttered to myself. I didn't want to believe that Lucina was hurt, and that Dark Link and all the other darks had came... I wanted to end the day.

     I slowly walked to the open hall at the right where my room was. I stood in front of my door for a few seconds before opening it. I closed the door behind me and walked to my closet.
     I changed into my PJs and got in bed.

     I pulled the covers over me, and fell asleep.

●●●●●●

     It was a nightmare that seemed so real...
     It really was just a flash of several events.
     First, I saw everyone standing in a group, looking up at something. An enemy?  It was a figure that was cross-armed, and was also like a ball of light with blue and purple lights.
    Next was a large, beast-like figure. Just that... Standing there.

    After that was someone crying. At first it looked like Robin, but it switched to Palutena balling her eyes out.
     It then switched to something else. It was that same beastly creature, but it now held someone in it's hand. It was a girl, and she had a sword that fell from her limp hand. The beast with the girl in it's hand was standing on a platform that was lifted by thin, wooden pillars. The beast walked over to a rope that was tied to a tree that was behind the platform and towered over it. The beast took the girl and tied her neck into the rope. There she stood on the wooden platform, helpless. The beast went back to where the platform started, and jumped. It jumped repeatedly, making the platform start breaking. The girl started screaming, until the platform fell under her feet. Her and the rope fell, until the rope tightened. The screaming came to an abrupt stop.

           I don't like this nightmare...