Boy's Nite + Girl's Night

"HURRY UP AND GET MY CHEX MIX, PEACH!" Lucina screamed.

     "HOLD ON, MY MAKEUP IS SMUDGED!" Peach yelled back, looking at herself on her camera on her phone in the kitchen.

     All the other girls were huddled up in Lucina's room watching The Office. Daisy, Lucina and Samus were on Lucina's laptop, looking at stuff to buy on Amazon, and Zelda and Palutena just watched the show on the TV.

     Just then, Peach came in the room with Lucina's bag of Chex Mix. She tried to throw it to Luci, but missed completely, flinging it to the other side of the room.

     "Peach, how in the world do you play tennis?" Lucina asked, getting up to grab her Chex Mix.

      "I have good aim! On screen."

     "Ah."

     "So..." Samus started. She looked around the room at all the girls with a smirk. "Are we going to address the elephant in the room?"

      "What?"

      "..." Samus stayed quiet for a few seconds, until, "YESTERDAY I SAW ZELDA GO OUT OF LINK'S ROOM AT 12:00 AT NIGHT!"

     "WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.

     "Samus!" Zelda's face was a full on shade of red.

     "Zelda, what did he do to you?" Daisy asked.

     "WHAT?! We didn't do anything! We just talked!"

     "For the whole night?" Samus smirked. "You can tell us if you guys did... Ya know..."

     Zelda dropped her face in her hand and muttered, "We just talked, thats it."

     All the girls looked at each other with skeptical looks.

     "Okay..."

      Changing the topic, Lucina suggested, "For that, how about we all take a turn saying something we're embarrassed about, or something."

     "Sure." Samus chuckled. "I'll start." She pauses to get more comfortable on her spot on the floor. "I managed to reject a man while telling him that we could still be in love."

     "... What?"

     "Yeah, Ike told me."

     "Wait it was Ike?"

     "Yup."

     "Oh my god!"

    "Yeah, yeah, who's going next?"

~~

     "YOU"RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!"

     "GO LEFT!"

    "NO, KEEP GOING THE WAY YOU'RE GOING!"

     "PIT, THATS THE WRONG WAY!"

     "ALL OF YOU SHUTUP AND LET ME DO WHAT I NEED TO DO!"

     All the boys were in Link's room playing some weird game they bought. It was Pit and Roy that bought it, possibly off the black market. 

      Link mashed the buttons on the controller furiously, until the game finished. It read 'Second!' in big silver letters.

     "RAH, DAMMIT!"

     "Link, language."

     "Sorry, I forgot Pit was in the room."

      Link turned the game off and flopped onto the bed. He looked up at the ceiling and asked, "So, whats new, gents?"