PIT'S BIRTHDAY

"Psst... Lucina!

     "Mmm..." Lucina stirred in  her sleep. She slowly fluttered her eyes open. Her alarm read 4:45 AM. "What?!" She turned to the door, but instead, was greeted by Palutena looming over her.

    "AH-" Palutena quickly covered her mouth.

     "You'll wake everyone up!"

     "What's going on?!"

     "We're going to Party City- and yes. It's open."

     "Why?"

     "I forgot that today was Pit's birthday.." Palutena scratched her head.

     "Ah crap."

     "I know. Now go get some sweats on, or something. We're going right now."

      Lucina quickly changed, and the two silently walked out of the room. Palutena grabbed her wallet from the dining table. Before they could take another step, they heard someone say,

     "Where are you two going?" The two turned around to see Ike, Shulk,Roy, and Link sitting on the couch.

      "What the hell are you guys doing at this time?!" Lucina whisper yelled.

      "Same with you!" Link said.

         "We're going to Party City to get stuff for Pit's birthday."

      "I WANNA COME!"

      "Shulk!! Quiet!!" Palutena shushed him.

     "Sorry.. Can we come?" Shulk asked again.

     "Fine, fine. Pat, we're taking your car."

~~

      The group of six parked in the parking lot of Party City, and then exited the car. They walked into the store, being greeted by the sound of workers blowing up balloons.

      "Ooh let's get balloons!!" Link exclaimed.

      "Calm down, we'll get them when we're done finding the other stuff."

      The group walked around, slowly finding and grabbing the items they needed: party hats, table cloths, streamers, confetti poppers, cups, etc... 

      "Hey guys.." Shulk said. "What are some life lessons?"

      "Don't leave Sayori hanging." Said Lucina.

     "Don't marry Eliza and then hit on other women." Palutena stated.

     "Don't let Google track you." Link muttered.

     "Thanks guys!"

      The group finished up going around the store, and made their way to where the balloons were. They looked at the packs of balloons, wondering which colors to get. Ike examined the colors of the things they already got, gold, white, and blue. He then turned to the balloons, and grabbed three packs of gold, blue, and white. "These ones."

     The group then made their way to the cash register. Since they were close to being the only ones there, there was no line. They walked the the cashier, and Palutena started emptying the contents onto the table. She then stuck her hand into the bag where they carried the stuff, and then took something out. It wasn't something that she had picked out. It was a rubber chicken. She glared at Roy .

     "...." Palutena finally exploded. "SERIOUSLY, ROY?!"

      "YOU CAN'T TRY TO SMUGGLE SOMETHING FOR ONE DAY?!" Ike added.