Keeping Up With the Emotional Standpoints

It's been a week since the date if the last chapter-- I mean the carnival.

     Malon has continued to hang out with Link, oblivious with him making several attempts to tell her that he was dating Zelda.

     "Guys, it's like, 12:00 PM. Why isn't Link home?" Roy asked.

     "I don't know," Marth turned to Zelda. "Do you know where he is?"

      "He doesn't tell me anything," Zelda then decided to rant. "He always tells me, 'its nothing' and I'm sick of it. It annoys me..."

    "We know that it annoys you, Zelda. You've made it very clear for the past week." Marth replied.

     "Holy crap, this has been going on for a week?" Lucina asked.

     "Soon to be two weeks, love." Robin clarified from the couch.

      "Zel, I think I need to start that Tinder account."

     "It's fine, I saw the comment section from the last chapter. They've got it taken care of."

     "Why have I only had one line in this chapter so far?" 

     "Roy, please."

     "Can we all calm down?"

     "SHUTUP, MARTH!" Lucina yelled. "Ahem, I mean, of course we can calm down."

      "I think," Zelda started. "That you all are cranky because you need some sleep."

     "It's only 12 PM!"

     "Yeah, we usually go to sleep in like, four hours."

     "Well you had quite the day, if I remember--"

     "THE ROACH INCIDENT WAS SCARY, OKAY?!"

      "Okay, you're all yelling. Go to sleep."

      "Dammit."

~~

     The morning came around, sending a ray of sunlight enter Zelda's room.

     She groaned, and groggily got out of bed. She walked out of her room and to the bathroom, where she grabbed a brush and combed her hair. She yawned, and set the brush down. She left the bathroom, but right as she stepped out she bumped into someone.

     "Link!"

     "Zel!"

     Zelda awkwardly stood with a hand on her hip. "So, uh, where were you? It was 12 PM and you still weren't home..."

     "Oh, just out."

      Link saw Zelda bite her lip out of frustration.

       "She's just a frien--"

     "I know." Zelda then walked back to her room.

      "She's pissed!"

     Link turned to Roy, who had his head sticking out of his slightly open door.

     '"Sh-shut up."

~~

     It was now 8:00 AM, and everyone was up.

     Palutena and Lucina sat at the kitchen table, playing on Lucina's laptop.

     "There is no way that he is Tom Cruise." Palutena commented as she rested her head on Luci's shoulder.