Another God Damn Visitor. How Many of These Are We Gonna Get.

The day turned into night, and not even too long ago Chrom left the house back to Ylisse. The house was quiet, everyone still in a slight shock. Palutena was still in Lucina's room, comforting her and convincing her that things were gonna be okay. Instead of Roy and Pit's loud voices booming throughout the house, they just sat on the couch in silence.

      Palutena sat on Lucina's bed as Lucina slowly paced around the room.

     "Lucina..."

      "Pat I don't want to do this anymore. Sometimes I wanted to wake up with everything better but now I don't even want to wake up in the morning!"

        "Stop."

      Lucina froze.

     "Luc... I know, you feel as if you don't want to live for yourself, but I want you to live for other people. You know how much better I feel once I hear your voice?" Palutena held Lucina's hands.

      Lucina formed a sad smile on her face.

     "Lucina we all love you, so much. And Chrom does too. I know it doesn't seem like it, but trust me, he really, really, does."

     "You know... when I cut my hair to my shoulders, I thought it was kinda like a sign that said, 'I'm better now'."

      "You are, but you need some time. And I don't care how much time I have to devote to you, I am going to be there for you. Always."

      Before Palutena could say anymore, the bedroom door slowly creaked open. Robin poked his head in and just stood there. Palutena's face turned cold, and she got up and left the room.

     Robin watched as Palutena left the room, but then turned to Lucina. "How're you feeling?" Robin sat on the bed with her and rubber her back with his hand.

     "Better? I don't... I don't even know anymore.."

     Robin then kissed her forehead, and let the two stay in that position for a few seconds before he whispered, "I'm gonna make sure you get better," he then backed up to be able to see her face. "And no one is gonna drag you down."

     Lucina was about to speak, but was instantly cut off by the doorbell ringing. The two looked at each other questioningly. They walked out of the room and out into the living room.

      They heard link open the door. Link was taken aback when he saw who was at the door.

      "M-M-Malon?!" Link barely was able to say anything as his stuttering to worse.

     "Link!" She quickly hugged him. "Oh my goodness it's been so long since I've been able to see you!!"

     Link awkwardly turned to Zelda. She had a raised eyebrow with crossed arms.

      Palutena and Lucina both looked at each other and boomed our laughing nonstop. And so did Roy(soak in the time you have of seeing Lucina happy like this).

      "Uh, i-it h-has been pr-pretty long since  I-I've seen you, Huh?..." Link muttered.

     "It has! Oh!" Malon suddenly lifted up a brown basket. "I made you these!" Malon opened her basket to reveal several heart shaped cookies. Link cringed a little at what she was trying to go for.

     "Th-thanks." Link's voiced cracked as he uncomfortably still stood with her hugging him tightly.

      "I'm glad you like them." Malon smiled. By now, Zelda walked out upstairs to her room, frustrated. 

      "Hey! Could you and I go to the little town! It looked so cool, I reeaally wanted to go." Malon looked up at him.

      "I uh," Link paused unsurely. "S-sure?"