A Sunken Ship

"It's okay, Roy! At least she doesn't think less of you, or anything." Ike said reassuringly as he sat with Roy and a few others in roy's room.

       "She probably thinks I'm an idiot for falling into that trap door 'cause I didn't see where I was going." Roy whined.

     "Ya know," Peach started. "I think Daisy really likes you, too!"

     "What makes you say that..."

     "Well, you did tell us that yesterday that you guys might've and could've kissed yesterday, and you said she leaned in, too!"

     "That's it?!"

      "Yeah, Daisy does a good job of hiding her emotions."

      "Oh yeah?!" Lucina said. "Can she hide crippling depression?!" Lucina jokes, "Sorry, I'll be quiet."

       "Ugh," Roy grunted. "Can we change the topic?"

      "Sure!" Peach pointed to Ike. "Shall we question what's going on with Ike and Samus?"

      Marth, Lucina, and Roy all turned their heads to Ike.

      "Wh-what?"

     "The hell happened to you and Samus? You guys used to be tight, now you guys barely talk."

     "I know, was it because of that one day where you wasted your money on chocolate and flowers and put in your strength to carry Lucina and I to make it even better? Was that all for nothing?!"

     "Marth, please. We still talk."

      "Really? About what?" Lucina asked. "Hold on, I need to take my meds."

     "Don't overdose!" Marth called out to her as she left the room.

      "Can we get back to talking about Samike?" Peach asked.

     "Things just aren't the same between us, I think we're just meant to be friends, and that's it."

     Peach, Marth, and Roy both looked at Ike with a raised eyebrow.

      "But I really wish it could be more." Ike blurred out.

       Then the three others smiled and clapped.

     Just then, Robin came into the room.

     "Guys." He said.

      "Yes?"

       "I, uh, accidentally did something."

       "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY LUCINA?!"

      "OH MY GOD, MARTH, chill. I just... got a call from Chrom..."

      "Oh."

      "Yeah... he uh, said he was gonna come by the house later today..."

      Everyone in the room passed along unsure looks.

      "Did... did you tell Luc?...."

     "Err, not yet.."

      "Oh, no..."

<< >>

     So, this is a short chapter, but that's only because there will be a longer one later today(or tomorrow) that's gonna get.... kinda heavy. Kinda serious. Kinda depressing.

      So I'll try to get the next chapter up later today cuz I'm actually  really eager to right it.

     So thanks.

    Eat your veggies(or nah).

    Stay in school(or nah).

    See you later(again, or nah).

<< >>