The Darks

___

      Alright, so I meant for this chapter to be a few days ago, but I was a dummy, and DELETED the WHOLE STORY, SOMEHOW... But that also allowed me to rethink and kinda remaster this chapter. So... I think that's all. Enjoy the chapter!

___

     Hearing the noise off glass shattering, Lucina instantly new that whatever had come to attack her and Pat the night before had returned. Lucina got off the bed and went to a shelf. She reached beside it, grabbing her sword from it's place. She held it in one hand as she made her way to the door. She opened the door with everyone trailing behind her, holding her Falchion in front of her, ready to fight.

     The power had been shut off, so it was pitch-black. Lucina's eyes were wide as she tried to scan the house for any sign of what had broken into the house. 

     Link thought he knew what Lucina had been talking about, but he didn't want it to be true. He looked around the room and back to Lucina to make sure that nothing was gonna come out and get her.

     There was silence... Only for that brief moment. 

     Lucina was pushed back a dark figure. It held out a sword similar to Link's. Link immediately saw the sword and new who it was.

     "Dark..." He muttered. Zelda turned her head to Link. She looked back at Dark only to see those familiar red eyes.

     Lucina tried fighting off Dark Link, but was pushed to the ground. Right when Dark was about to strike her with the sword, Palutena stepped in front of Lucina and pushed Dark back with her wings. Then came Pit, Link, Robin, Zelda, and Ike charging at him.

   Link was the one that was getting up close to dark, each other's sword clanging on each other's  at every attempt to strike. Link and Dark Link's sword were finally forcing against each other Each trying to push the other down. Link quickly turned his head to Zelda.

     "G-go!" He grunted.

     "What?! W-we can't leave you!" Zelda said.

     "There could be more of them outside or even in the house! I want you all to check!" Link said almost in a harsh manner. Zelda was taken back, but acted quickly, gesturing the others to come with her. They ran to the front door, but stopped suddenly when Zelda noticed something.

     She turned her head right and left, looking around the open room they were in. Her heart started beating rapidly. "No, no, no, no, no..." She mumbled. "Wh-where's Lucina?"

     Palutena and Robin looked around the room too, and looked back into the other room where Link was. 

     "I thought she was with us?..."

~~

     "GAH!" Lucina cried out.

     While the group was still all fighting Dark Link, an even bigger, even monstrous Dark had dragged her out into the backyard, where she was now, trying to fight it off. 

     It's claws seeped into her skin. She tried not to flinch, but she felt each individual pain in each spot. It then grabbed her by her hair. Holding her like a rag doll, and threw her across the yard. She was now bleeding out, and her vision started to get blurry.

~~

     Palutena suddenly heard a noise of someone cry out, and immediately recognized Lucina's voice. "The backyard" She said, running out to the backdoor with everyone else. Suddenly, Link finally caught up with them, relieving Zelda.

     They all stood in front of the backdoor, only seeing Lucina in the backyard. She was lying on the ground, bruised with deep cuts on the side of her body. Palutena rushed to the bloody girl. Holding her in her arms, she looked up at Zelda.

     "What do we do?" Palutena asked desperately, the worry in her voice showing.

     Zelda thought back to what she had discovered in her magic. "I- I could heal her?" She suggested. "We'll have to get her inside".

     Palutena nodded, as Robin walked up to her. Palutena lifted Lucina into Robin's arms as he walked the blue-haired girl into the house, and setting her down on the living room couch. Zelda sat at the girl's side, and looked up at Robin. "This is going to take a while", she said quietly, the tactician only nodded. 

     "We should step out of the room" Link suggested, heading up the stairs and looking back at the others. Soon, everyone was out of the room besides Zelda and Lucina.

     Zelda looked Lucina over. There were deep cuts on each side of her body, and was already bruised in several places.

     "Oh, Lucina..." Zelda mumbled. "It's going to be alright" She said, while getting her healing powers ready.

~~

     Palutena sat in  the main room upstairs with everyone else. Her head was down,looking at her hands. She remembered feeling her heart drop when she saw Lucina. All bloody with cuts everywhere.

     Robin walked up to her and sat beside her.

     "I... I know how much it hurt you to see Lucina like that..." He said, thinking of what to say. "I know how much of a good friend she is to you."

     Palutena flinched a little when he said the word, 'friend'.

      'Just a friend', she thought to herself. She sighed and continued to think as Robin got up from where they sat.

~~

     Zelda sat at Lucina's side, finishing up with healing the girl. She paused for a brief moment, and looked at Link's sword, which sat in the corner of the living room. She saw tiny marks of blood on the sword, and sighed to herself. She patted Lucina's shoulder.

     "Please let everybody live..." She prayed.