Take your Time.

Things get a bit serious... Yeah.

       "How much longer is the drive gonna take?" Lucina asked.

     "Only a couple minutes."Palutena answered.

     The two sat in Palutena's car, with Pat on the steering wheel. The two had to take a drive to a pharmacy to pick up some stuff for Lucina. Lucina sat quietly, letting her fingernails grip the seat as she waited uncomfortably. Palutena glances in her direction.

     "You don't have to be... embarrassed.. about it. We've talked about this a lot." Palutena said.

     "I know... I just didn't know that it... that it would be this bad. I thought things were better now," Lucina looked down. "I thought I was better now.."

     "I know... but this is gonna help you," Palutena drove into a parking spot in front of the pharmacy. "We're here. C'mon."

     The two exited the car, Lucina still feeling a slight tension. They entered the pharmacy, heading over to the desk. Palutena exchanges a few words with the woman behind the desk, and soon after, the desk lady went to retrieve something. Palutena looked over at Lucina, who hung her head down as she kept looking forward. Palutena patted Luc on the shoulder reassuringly as they waited for the woman to come back.

     Soon enough she did, coming back to the desk with a small bag in her hand.

     The woman looked at the two girls. "The anti depressants have nothing harmful in them, so don't worry." The woman handed over the bag. Palutena took it in her hand, and then gave it to Lucina. Palutena and the desk woman exchanged a few words, while Lucina just stood quietly.

     After two minutes, Palutena and Lucina exited the store, and hopped back in the car, and for a moment, sat in silence.

     "Let's go to the park." Lucina nodded, which after, Palutena started to drive.

     They soon arrived, and walked to one of the benches that overlooked a bright green field. They didn't say anything, but just looked at the scenery around them.

     "At least it's not as bad as it used to be." Palutena said quietly.

     "I guess. But how are those medications gonna help me?"

     "Don't ask me! Check your phone or something," Palutena commented jokingly. "But in all seriousness, it's getting better."

     "You think?"

      "I know. Just take your time. Don't force yourself to be happy."

     Lucina leaned on Palutena, resting her head on her shoulder. Normally, Palutena's thoughts would only be centered around that, but right now, she was focused on getting Lucina better. Making her happy."

     "Sometimes, I feel as if you know me better than I know myself." Lucina said, still looking out at the field.

     "I'm sure I do. But, hey, that's why I'm the one helping you."

     All of a sudden, Palutena felt a heavy weight in her chest. She wanted to tell Lucina so badly of how much she cared for her. The fact that she happened the care for her the same way Robin did. But she couldn't. 'Won't that ruin things between her and Robin even more?' She thought.

    Palutena brushed the thought away, and continued to look out at the sky as the two sat in silence.