London Bound!

London Countdown

The next few days are spent resting, relaxing and of course a fair amount of romance. He insisted I rest and absolutely not work on anything. I bartered with him to just work a couple hours a day and I managed to get the HVAC system project moving. They started the install almost immediately and should be completed in a week or so. I packed my clothes for the trip and organized everything for our absence of nearly a month. I filled some of my free time with calls to Bonnie to discuss our trip to London. She is going to get her dress through the same designer I'm using for the Awards show. We are leaving Sunday, picking them up on the way. It is a long flight but he's booked a private jet with a bedroom- like we had on our trip to Switzerland. He is making sure I get plenty of rest before we get there. It's about 9 hours from here to London and we arrive in the morning. Bonnie and I will hit the ground running to the designer to get our dresses. Also on board with us will be the 3rdeyegirls along with their spouses as well as our bodyguards.

Sunday-Departing for London

We get all the suitcases sent to the airport and have dinner before we leave for the airport. When we arrive at the airport, everyone is excited to go. It is a two hour flight to Cincinnati to pick up Bonnie and Steve. When we arrive in Cincinnati, I greet them as they board. Steve looks around and cracks, "Where's the daybed?" We laugh, "We have a bedroom in the back, you guys get the rest of the plane. There are noise canceling headphones to help you sleep soundly." Steve just can't let it rest, "Geez, you guys have thought of everything. You two are gonna be rockin' it all the way to London and we have to zone out." Prince informs Steve, "My wife has a head injury and needs to rest so she will be alright when we get to London." Steve smirks, "Well if that's the excuse, we'll go with it. In the meantime, you two have fun back there." Bonnie and I are laughing hysterically listening to their banter. They take their seats and we head back to the bedroom. 

I sit across from him for take off and as soon as the seatbelt sign goes out, he hops up to help me over to the bed

I sit across from him for take off and as soon as the seatbelt sign goes out, he hops up to help me over to the bed. He takes off his clothes, folding them and putting them in the closet. Then he helps me with my clothes and puts them away. The next thing surprised me; he pulls out a beautiful set of silk PJ's for us. Shirt for me, pants for him. "Come on Babe, I need to get you in bed to rest." He pulls back the luxurious Frette sheets, gives me his hand to help me as I crawl in bed with him slipping in behind me. "Baby, I really mean it what I said that I want you to sleep and rest on this trip. I don't want you to have any episodes while we are gone. You are a precious gift to me and I need you to be well. I love you so much." I snuggle into him as he holds me tightly. "Thank you Sweetheart for taking such good care of me. I love you." I settle in, loving how he holds me, feeling all his love. He hums to me and I am relaxed, resting peacefully. I nuzzle my head on his shoulder and kiss his neck softly, him kissing me on my forehead, "Babe, are you alright?" "Um-hum, I'm enjoying you holding me right now." The serene ambiance of the cabin was so peaceful and I could no longer fight it. He cast his spell over me and I fall asleep.