Chapter 1

Skylynns POV

I pulled into the school's carpark, students raging over finding a spot. The warm sun and the humid air was enough to cause everyone to become mental today. It was scorching and all I wanted to do was be at home in our pool, but of course, school was my first priority.

Thanks Mom for those kind instructions.

I noticed a spot in the third column, not extremely close to the school but not 10 miles away either. I pulled in, switching my car off and putting the windows up. I took a deep breath knowing today wasn't going to be the best.

The first day of the school year was all too familiar to me, having done it plenty of times and 4 times at this high school. Except today was different. It was my senior year and I was determined not to stroll through the year as I had done throughout high school. As a loser.

I opened my car door, pulling my sunglasses onto my face to shade my eyes from the sun. When a loud crunch and a car whipped in beside me, I gasped, jumping back. My car only jolted slightly but the culprit's car had the worst impact.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled, stomping my way to the passenger's side where the other cars driver's seat was.

When  I noticed the driver was none other than Will Morales, I immediately regretted snapping. He opened his door, a blank look on his face. I crossed my arms over her chest, taking a glance at the damage he caused to my car.

Will Morales was gorgeous, the type that didn't usually dedicate one word too. The type that couldn't allow one second of his day talking to me. But he did. And boy did he start something when he spoke. His brown hair was pushed back over his head and flopped gorgeously while his brown eyes with a hint of green shone with the sun. And they looked at me, and me only.

"May I help you?" He asked kindly, his tall stance standing over me.

I looked towards him, glaring. "You may. When I find out how much this costs to fix, I'm sending the bill to you," I said firmly.

He laughed, the white material of his firm shirt rising and falling as his chest moved. I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry. Do you think I was joking?" I muttered through gritted teeth. He was getting on every last nerve of mine.

He stopped immediately, a smirk on his face. "Sweetheart, I can afford to buy you a new car let alone fix this piece of crap," he said, holding his phone out. "Put your bank number in and I'll transfer it tonight,"

I scoffed. "I don't want a new car, I want this fixed and an apology," I said handing his phone back.

Will chuckled softly. "Sorry Sweetheart. Mistakes happen," He shrugged it off before walking away and locking his expensive car with the remote flung over his shoulder.

I stood in disbelief at his lack of concern for her car and his. Stupid rich boys. With his back faced towards me, I got to take in his appearance. Despite his jerk personality, he was gorgeous. So were his friends.

His dark brown hair flung perfectly over his sculpted face and I appreciated his toned back and wide shoulders. He was the description of the perfect male species, if he lost his ego and attitude.

"Skylynn right?" he called.

I noticed him stop and wait for me to catch up. I rolled my eyes, walking in step slightly behind him. "Did you want the other one? I doubt Jessa's going to show," he said, holding the extra coffee cup towards me.

"I'm sure Jessa would appreciate it and besides, I don't even know you," I said slyly.

"Will Morales-"