Chapter 31

Skylynn's POV

I watched as Will walked around the room in an attempt to find a phone. It made me laugh. He popped into the bathroom, his grumbles echoing as he obviously didn't find a phone in there. I rested against the backboard of the bed watching him.

He came back into the main room, looking under the TV, in all the cabinets and the closet.

"Relax Will. We'll just drive down to get food and movies," I muttered, pushing myself off the bed.

He was dressed in his tracksuit pants and shirtless, his wet clothes drying in the bathroom. I too wore a shirt he bought for me and a pair of sweatpants from the convenience store that basically sold everything.

I stood behind him, running my fingers along his shoulder blades. I noticed he immediately relaxed, turning around the face me.

"We aren't actually here for anything special Will. It's not like everything has to be perfect," I muttered, wrapping my arms around his bare neck.

He held my waist, his fingers sneaking up under the material of his shirt. I shivered at the touch. He obviously enjoyed touching my skin rather than through a piece of cotton. He always had.

"You're perfect," he whispered softly, placing a small kiss on my lips. I pulled him closer, his lips brushing mine as I did so. "You're getting yourself into something I won't be able to stop," he said sternly.

I shrugged. "I don't mind a little intimacy Will. I just don't feel ready to have sex," I caught a twinkle in his eyes which made me smile.

"So we can use fore-"

"No! No. Oh my god," I buried my face in his shoulder, he laughter erupting and shaking my body as he did. "I didn't mean that either,"

He nodded. "I know baby and I respect that. But what do you say we go give that receptionist a little shock," he winked gently. I looked up at him as he ruffled my hair until I looked like bed hair. I pulled his shirt over his head, crinkling the ends in my hands so they looked worn.

He ducked his lips down and placed them on mine harshly, kissing me hard and passionate. I moaned gently when he pulled my waist even closer, his lips moving quicker than he ever had.

I held his cheeks, pulling him closer as we kissed and it felt like the very first time again. As it always did. I could never get used to the feeling of his lips on mine and the butterflies never failed to disappear.

I let him go eventually, my lungs struggling for air.

He ran his thumb along my lips, holding them shut. "I've never seen your lips so swollen," he laughed at that.

I folded my arms across my chest. "You've never kissed me like that," I sad but my voice came out muffled as he held my lips.

He smirked. "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite understand you," he teased.

I gripped his wrist and pulled his fingers away from my lips. "We're going to get pizza and we'll find movies at the local store," He pulled my waist closer, his smile showing his twinkling teeth. He was perfect, but this was holding up our plans. "Now!" I ordered, gripping his hand and leading him to the door.

He chuckled. "You're a little eager for Netflix and Chill baby,"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm eager for Pizza. Let's go,"

--------------------------------

When we arrived downstairs, the receptionist was watching her computer screen, a smile on her face. When she noticed us, she removed her feet from on top of the desk immediately and grinned.