Chapter 45

Skylynn's POV

I woke up feeling like the fireplace had set the room on fire. Will had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and the bed had somehow gone from nice and neat to messy and gross. I smiled at Wills flushed face.

He had his forehead resting on mine and his breath blew softly onto my face. I reached up, using my index finger to brush a strand of hair off his forehead. He stirred, his eyes fluttering open softly.

I grinned, shuffling closer if that was even possible. He glanced down at me, his smile rising. "Good morning gorgeous," he whispered, kissing my lips gently. "I could wake up wrapped around you every day,"

I hummed softly nodding. "You're flushed, its way too hot in here," I mumbled.

He smirked, shifting his hands down towards my backside. "It's radiating from you baby and thats not the only thing flushed," he winked, pushing himself up into a sitting position.

We both screamed as our bedroom door slammed open. I held the duvet to my chest, looking at Mom in disbelief. She stood in the doorway with Will's Mom, grinning heavily.

"Good morning sleepy heads," Mom cheered.

I glanced up at Will before turning back to Mom who was in a surprisingly good mood. Wills Mom laughed. "We're booked in for skiing lessons at ten. Get dressed and be ready by then,"

I held my hands up in mock surrender, slipping the covers back. "I'm fully dress, I never removed any clothing," I proved it.

Mom, Will's Mom and I eventually glanced at Will who had his hands resting on his lap. "I only went shirtless and what do you expect? I slept beside my hot girlfriend, is it so wrong to have a hard-on?" He asked, pushing himself out of bed.

I covered my face in embarrassment as he ran into the bathroom. Mom glanced at me, her eyes looking for any sign of lies. "I swear we just slept. Thats totally normal Mom," I pleaded.

She nodded, holding the door handle. "I know sweety. Be ready by ten," she called as she shut the door.

I frowned, pushing myself out of bed. "How did you get in?" I yelled at her.

I pulled the door open, raising an eyebrow at Mom who held a set of keys out in front of her. "Just a precaution. Remember this for the next few nights alright," she warned.

I groaned, slouching against the door. "Mom you cant protect me from everything. How do you expect grandchildren?" I asked honestly.

She turned around quickly, her face pale. I giggled softly, walking towards her. She stood still as I wrapped my arms around her. "I don't mean now Mom I just mean in the future,"

She shook her head, squeezing me extremely tightly. "I know you'll do it eventually Sky, its hard for me to comprehend," she admitted.

I nodded, kissing her cheek. "Well if it does happen I'll make sure to use protection," I teased, heading back to our room.

Mom called my name, making me laugh.

"Skylynn you will do no such thing! Sky!" She said worried as I shut the door.

Ah, my innocent Mother.

-----------------

I headed out of the lodge, Will following closely behind as we headed for the slopes. We caught a specialised cab up the hill and finally stopped outside the building where we were learning to Skii.

Zoey and Emily rushed out of the cab, jumping into the deep layers of snow on the hills. I climbed out ahead of Will, gasping as he smacked my ass on the way out. He laughed, grabbing my hand.