Chapter 41

Skylynn's POV

I gaped at him, jumping into his arms. The house felt so full and yet it was full of all the people I loved. Joseph grabbed my legs, holding me in his arms as I hugged him. I sobbed gently, his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"Hey kiddo," he said, a chuckle erupting in my arm.

I held him tighter, his grip on my waist tightening. When he placed me down, I wiped my eyes laughing softly. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "Exams are over, I've got a long break and I'm over paying rent," he glanced at Dad, heading for him in shock. "What the fuck, how did the criminal get out?" he teased.

I laughed at the comment, grinning when I noticed Will and my friends smiling from ear to ear, especially Willa. But her eyes were set on Joseph. Dear god, my best friend thought my brother was good looking.

I headed for Wills outstretched arms, cuddling my face into the material of his shirt. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'll leave you alone with your family," He said.

I glanced up at him, shaking my head. "You don't have to go. I'm sure Josephs got a few brotherly duties to carry out. Its pretty much a rule for his little sister having a boyfriend," I teased. I pointed at Willa. "And you, how could you think he's cute?"

She blushed gently. "How the hell did you read my mind?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I could tell by the way you're eyeing him out. Willa, why do you find all the guys who are bad for you attractive?"

She rolled her eyes. "Shane's not that bad. You tend to have some relation to all the attractive ones," She glanced up at Will then back at me, a smirk playing on her lips. "He was bad for you,"

Will scoffed, kissing my forehead. "Keyword, was," He clarified to Willa.

I eyed her out, warning her for checking out my boyfriend. Zoey tugged on my hand. I ducked down to her level.

"Who's that?"

I grinned. "Thats Joseph. He's our brother," Her smile widened as she looked at Joseph.

"Joseph, would you quit murdering Will in your head and introduce yourself to your sister?" I clicked my fingers infront of Joseph as he eyed out Will.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I want to know his intentions, so until then I will kill him violently in my mind," he smirked at Wills stunned face. Joseph crouched down to Zoey's level, smiling sweetly. "Hi, I'm Joseph," He held his hand out.

Zoey ignored his hand, wrapping her small arms around his neck. His laughter rumbled throughout the living room as Joseph pulled Zoey into his arms and held her tightly.

Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist for support as she took in his face.

"You look like Dad," She giggled. "Just like Sky,"

He tickled her sides softly, smiling at her glowing little face. "Did you know I'm the attractive one in the family? You have permission to take my place when im old and wrinkly and Skylynn is just ugly," he grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes, sitting back down. He was still the same brother I remembered.

"If you're going to make fun of me for however long you plan on staying then I'll happily go live in a bus shelter," I complained.

Mom scoffed, resting against the doorframe. "Don't be so dramatic Sky, he's kidding,"

I knew this wasn't going to be an easy night.