Chapter 46

Skylynn's POV

I rested against the hot tube, letting the water run extremely hot. I grabbed a lighter I had found, lighting the candles. I knew he wants to use these himself, but I was taking control this time. Will was on next door, explaining to his Mom why they couldn't come over tonight.

His excuse was that he was taking me out for dinner, and afterwards, we were catching a movie in the local town. I wanted everything sorted before he came back over. Once the water was at a suitable level, I turned it off and reached up to close the curtains.

I kept the door open in case the candles started to burn and hurried out to my suitcase. I grabbed the lingerie set I had packed. I quickly slipped my clothes off, packing them away and changing into my lingerie.

I put the suitcase back in the corner and grabbed the white robe that was left in the lodge. I slipped it on, rushing back into the bathroom. I pulled back my hair into a loose plait as Will shut the front door to our lodge.

"Baby! We have privacy! I'm going to call for takeout," he yelled out.

I headed for the living room, wrapping my arms around his waist. He glanced over his shoulder at me, smirking. "Why are you so dressed up?" He asked.

I shrugged, smirking gently. I let him go, his hands reaching for me immediately. I moved away from him, sliding the cabinet beside the door against it. He raised an eyebrow as I struggled with the heavy object.

He chuckled as I finally blocked the door. "Right, that didn't go to plan," I huffed. I untied my robe, letting it slip off my shoulders.

Will's eyes widened as I exposed my body dressed in black lace to him. "Don't rush to order takeout. We will call in later," I ordered.

He stepped towards me, reaching for my waist. I smacked his hand away.

"Not yet. It's my turn to play leader," I smirked, heading for our bedroom.

He quickly shut the curtains and turned the lights off, following me into the bathroom. I shut the door behind him, watching as his smile grew wider.

"Whats all this?" He asked.

I headed for him, tracing my finger along his chest. He went to grab my hand before I caught his wrists. "This is me taking control. We're not rushing this," I commanded.

He held his hands up in mock surrender, his eyes trailing ever inch of my body. I rested him against the tub, his body sitting on the edge. I rested my hands on his thighs, breathing against his lips.

I bunched the bottom of his shirt in my hands, slowly trailing it up his chest. He caught my eyes, only breaking eye contact as the shirt blocked his vision. I folded his shirt slowly, placing it on the sink beside the tub.

I glanced over my shoulder, catching Wills eyes trailing my body once against. "You're being a tease," he said seriously.

I shrugged, turning back towards him. "There's nothing wrong with taking this slow. I know you're probably not used to it, am I correct?"

He rolled his hands, grabbing my thighs and pulling me towards him swiftly. "So you're suddenly an expert?" He asked.

I nodded confidently, brushing his hands off my thighs.

"First, we bathe," I told him, reaching for the buckle of his pants.

He raised an eyebrow. "You wore lacey lingerie and lit candles just so we can bathe? No sex?" He asked worriedly.

I chuckled, removing his belt from his waist.

"We will have sex. After we relax," I told him, placing his belt on top of his shirt.