Chapter 13

Skylynn's POV

I sat on Wills lap, my head on his shoulder. I couldn't comprehend what was happening, what had just happened. He kissed me. I felt sick in the moment, the alcohol finally getting to me. He didn't say anything afterward as I laid on his lap.

My heart was beating wildly and my head was going into overdrive. What did he mean by this? After laying on him for a while, I finally got up with a stumble. Will immediately stood as well, his hand grabbing mine.

"Skylynn," he pleaded. "Don't drink anything more,"

I smirked softly. "It was you who told me to enjoy my birthday? I'm doing just that,"

He frowned, his hands holding mine to my side. My eyes flicked over his and waited for a response. I enjoyed my birthday until he kissed me. I knew he regretted it. He had a guilty look plastered across his lips. 

I shrugged when he didn't reply and rushed inside. I needed a bathroom. I brushed past a few people in line for my bathroom and flung the door open, Jessa occupying the space. She immediately let the guy go. A second ago she was eating his face. 

It dawned on me instantly that the guy she was kissing was none other than my ex, Theo. My heart immediately dropped. Theo had left me a few years ago, the 'hook-ups' guy. I frowned, the urge to puke all over them had halted in my throat.

"What the fuck Skylynn!" Jessa snapped. "Do you plan on eating his face next?" She snapped, throwing her hands in the air. 

Theo only smirked, his hands remaining on Jessa's waist. "She already has. About two years ago," 

Jessa looked at us before smiling even wider. "She's your ex?" She asked him. He nodded, his eyes scanning my body up and down, analyzing what he had left behind. I frowned more, my throat aching as I felt myself about to cry. "You haven't changed," he muttered.

I shook my head in disgusted.

"Unless you want me to puke all over you, out!" I snapped. Jessa raised an eyebrow but they failed to move once.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Theo muttered. Jessa looked back at him, amusement in her eyes. She really wanted to make my life hell. This would form the next rumor that gets spread on Monday. "Do you remember the weekend my parents were out of town," he muttered.

As if the world began to move again so did the vomit in my throat and I quickly bent down, my face in the toilet. Jessa muttered a small 'gross' before they both left. I kicked the door shut behind me, vomit rising.

I sobbed softly although I couldn't comprehend why. If I hadn't drunk so much tonight, I would've appreciated Will's kiss a lot more. I like Will. Catching Theo kissing Jessa shouldn't affect me. He means nothing to me.

But somehow, Jessa's lips on his aggravated me. She was doing it to get under my skin. I felt someone rub my back softly and my hair being held off my face. 

"How much did you drink girl?" Willa asked softly, her hand against my back.

I groaned in response, my head against the seat as I felt even weaker.  Shane tied my hair back after grabbing a hair tie. "I thought you were with-"

"Don't say his name," I snapped quietly.

"Can you go grab a glass of water? I have no idea where the glasses are," Willa asked Shane. He nodded, heading out of the bathroom quickly. Willa held my shaking shoulders and rubbed my back, sitting beside me on the cold floor.

I removed my head from the toilet and shifted my body until I was on the floor, my body hunched up into a small ball. Willa frowned, grabbing a towel for the meantime and wrapping it around me.