Chapter 36

Skylynn's POV

I woke before Will, laying and watching him sleep for a few minutes. He had his head back, his arms above his head and a small snore escaping his mouth every few seconds. I tried my hardest not to giggle but he was so cute, and mine.

I climbed over him, his hand reaching up to stop me before I could. I yelped as I fell back onto him, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Will," I whispered.

He muttered a small 'huh', his eyes glued shut. "Baby, don't go home. You don't need Dave, stay," he whispered.

I froze, his arms awfully tight around my waist. I watched his breathing as it got heavier, his eyebrows lowered revealing his frown lines. He was dreaming about Dave and I.

"Skylyyn, please don't," he said a little louder. "Don't fucking touch her," he yelled this time, my body jumping off him in shock. 

He sat up, his body flying forwards. He brought his hands to his eyes, rubbing them furiously. I reached out to him, grabbing his wrists before he rubbed his eyes off. He looked up at me, his eyes dark and dilated.

He shook his head, his breathing calming down.

"It's okay Will. It's okay," I reassured him, sitting beside him on the bed. He looked away from me, his eyes still dark in anger. "Hey, it's fine. I'm okay," I whispered.

I tilted his chin towards me, his frown becoming more prominent. "Did you want to ta-"

"No. I don't want to talk about it," He said a little harsher than I expected.

"Don't hide things from me, Will. I'm here to listen. I'm not going anywhere," I said firmly.

He shook his head, pushing himself off his bed. He stretched his arms above his head, making his shirt rise as he did. I could hear someone downstairs and I wondered if his family were home early.

We hadn't really fixed the place up after last night, and I'm pretty sure if still smelt clammy and sweaty. Will opened his door and headed downstairs, his posture firmer than normal. He was going through something, and he couldn't tell me.

I pushed past it because he would tell me when he wanted. I followed him downstairs, slightly shocked to see Jason and Matt sitting on the sofa eating Will's cereal. Will grabbed his jacket and keys and rushed out the door.

He left in his joggers, making me assume he was going for a run. I frowned, resting against the doorframe as I watched him run down the street, his body tense. Something was up.

"Woah. You stayed here last night?" Matt asked, watching me from the living room.

I ignored them, heading for the kitchen.

"Of course she did. You've never heard of birthday sex?" Jason teased. Matt raised an eyebrow. "You can't smell it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, dipshits," I caught their attention. "We didn't fuck okay? Do you think he would storm out the morning after if we did?"

Jason shrugged. "He may do if you were really that bad," he mocked. I lowered my eyes at him, sending him a death glare. He held his hands up in mock surrender. "I was kidding Sky. Relax,"

I felt both their eyes on my lack of clothing and it was making me uncomfortable. "And yes, I'm wearing his shirt and no pants. It doesn't mean we fucked," I snapped. They both looked away immediately. "Why are you two here?"

Matt looked up. "It's our best friends birthday. You didn't think we would let you have him all day right?"

I shook my head. "No. Looks like you'll have him all day," I grabbed a bowl and some cereal from his pantry. "Take him out but bring him back with a better attitude,"