Chapter 26

Skylynn's POV

Dave smirked at Will. I noticed Mom immediately stand taller, her way of getting ready to protect me. I ignored Dave's comment and slid out the door, pushing Will's chest hard. He flew back in surprise, his body against the wall.

I felt guilty immediately, but he had to get out. I slipped my fingers between his and dragged him into my room, his tired body following in shock. I shut the door behind me and rested my back against it.

Will had a worried look on his face but it faded when he noticed me in his shirt. "So thats where my shirt went," he whispered.

I laughed softly, rolling my eyes. "What happened to the normal good morning?" I asked. "Will!" I hushed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his forehead against mine. I glanced over his shoulder at Zoey who was a little less sleepy now.

He slid his hands under my shirt and rested them on the small of my back, a shrug shaking his shoulders. I felt his breath against my lips and looked at them uncontrollably. 

He smirked. "Good morning beautiful," he whispered, his lips brushing mine.

I smiled even wider, holding his face in my palms. Zoey stirred behind Will but returned to a still position. I pulled him closer, pressing my lips against his softly.

"Shut up or she'll wake up," I whispered, his smile growing wider.

Will held me tightly, his kiss passionate and loving. He bent down slightly, tucking his hands beneath my ass and gripping my thighs. He held my legs around his waist as I held onto his shoulders tightly.

I pulled away, feeling breathless, a wide smile on my face.

"Hows that for a distraction?" He asked quietly, his shining teeth visible.

I rolled my eyes. "You're so full of yourself William Morales. Put me down," I pleaded, his hands tightening around my legs.

He thought about it playfully before he shook his head. "I won't let you go until he's gone," he said seriously.

"That doesn't change the fact he's still here and alone with my Mom," I said smartly.

He put me down hesitantly and I turned towards the door. I pulled it open and headed back to Moms room, but not before Will wrapped his hand around mine.

I glanced over my shoulder, a guilty smile on my face. "Sorry about pushing you before" I apologized. "I hate that you have to see Dave like this,"

He laughed. "I like your possessive side. It's very sexy," He admitted.

-------------------------------------

Dave collected his things in just under an hour and packed up his car. Mom helped him, her face extremely pale. I sat beside Will on the front steps, Dave's eyes flicking up at me every few seconds.

Will noticed, his hand tightening around mine when he did. It was getting to the point that I thought it would break off. I ignored Will's glares at Dave and watched him intensely while his eyes never looked to mine. "You're breaking my hand," I whispered.

He was worried. I rested my spare arm on his shoulder and placed my chin on my elbow. He glanced at me for a second, a small smile arising on his mouth before he looked back to Dave.

"He's trying to rile your Mom up. And me," he muttered, his jaw clenched.

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head amused. "Well, he's succeeding. He's never coming back after the last of those boxes are packed up and that car leaves the driveway. Relax" I said calmly.