Chapter 34

Skylynn's POV

(Little warning: There are some naughty scenes in this chapter for you readers who enjoy reading smut. I know I do.)

I laid beside Will that night, our night less exciting as I thought. On the drive home, he made sure to touch me in every way possible. My thighs, my waist, my wrist, my hands, my face. It created an atmosphere with such thick air, full of sexual tension.

And now I rested against the vanity in Will's bathroom, his toothbrush stuffed in my mouth. I scrubbed my teeth, listening as he rustled around in his room. I stared at myself in the reflection. I never imagined the day I would be dating Will Morales. The day I stood in his bathroom before we slept together, and even though we had slept together before, I had never spent the weekend with him.

I never knew Jessa could be a nice person, even when she still gave me harsh comments for stealing Will from her.

I never knew I would have a little sister, who I had limited time with now. I missed my brother insanely but I knew he had my back. He would be back when he could.

"Daydreaming?" Will asked, his body resting against the door frame.

I snapped out of my trance, glancing at him. I didn't know how he would react to me using his toothbrush. I nodded softly, holding the toothbrush still in my mouth.

Will laughed gently, walking towards me. He tugged on his shirt around my body, pulling me roughly into his arms. He tilted my chin up towards his face, holding the edge of the toothbrush. I let it go, letting him take control.

Will brushed my teeth softly and I decided to make it harder for him. I shut my mouth tightly, his eyebrows raised.

"So you want to shove my mouth germs in your mouth then be difficult?" He asked playfully.

I nodded, opening my mouth wide. "Isn't that what I get when I kiss you? Mouth germs?" He glared at me, poking the tip of my nose.

He brushed my back teeth as I poked my tongue out, making it harder for him. I giggled as he held my chin still, the foam running down my chin.

He rolled his eyes. "Stop being so difficult Sky," he whined, brushing my tongue with the toothbrush. I laughed as it tickled my tongue.

"Make me," I muttered, the words coming out muffled through the foamy toothpaste.

He shrugged, moving the toothbrush to the top teeth. He then put it further down my throat, my gag reflexes kicking in as I pulled his arm away. I frowned, confused as to why he wanted to make me gag.

He smirked. "Nice to know you gag," he whispered seductively, placing a kiss on my jawline. "Do you swallow too?" He whispered.

I gaped at him while he put the toothbrush in his mouth and brushed his own teeth.

I scrunched my nose up in disgust before I realized I had done the same thing. I ducked under his arms, holding his waist. I stood on my toes, attempting to kiss his cheek with a foamy mouth.

"I want to kiss you," I whined, pulling his chin closer.

Will laughed, his mouth now foamy too. He stood taller, using his height to his advantage. He then ducked down our foamy mouth meeting for an awkward kiss. It didnt last long because as soon as he pulled back, the foam dripped from both our mouths.

I giggled, spitting the rest in the sink. Will held my waist, spitting his remainders too.

I grinned at him, my hand resting on his bare torso. "You're a loser," he muttered.