Chapter 14

Skylynn's POV

I woke to sunlight on my face and a pounding headache. My body felt sticky and the second I realized I fell asleep on Will was when I realized our body heats generated a lot of sweat. He was half asleep but he wasn't bothered by our intimacy. I couldn't remember much of last night.

I smiled to myself, resting my head against his chest once more. He stirred beneath me and eventually woke up. I noticed it was nearing 9 am. His' hand moved against my back again like the batteries had run out last night and regenerated this morning.

"I feel like a furnace with an explosive in my brain," I commented quietly.

Will laughed softly, brushing my now loose hair from my face. "Do you need a firetruck?" He smirked at our double meaning.

I gaped at him, shaking my head amused. "No," I said. Unless it's with you.

We laid in our spot for a little longer, Will's hands smoothly running up and down my back. I played with the edge of his shirt awkwardly. How did we end up asleep like this last night?

"Whats on your mind Sky?" He asked quietly. I shrugged, avoiding looking at his face. He watched me for a few seconds longer before he shuffled out from underneath my body. I watched with a frown on my face.

"I need to use the bathroom. Your body is doing things to me that I haven't felt in a while," He shot me a smirk over his shoulder and I watched as he headed upstairs. I caught a glimpse of his morning wood and laughed. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Too much information Will," I called out. "Use the one in my room. The upstairs bathroom smells like vomit,"

He groaned. "Thanks, Miss. Puke a lot," he shut the bathroom door after he made fun of my performance last night. I laughed lightly at his name for me. Was he actually going to solve his issue in my bathroom? My own personal bathroom.

I rolled my eyes. He had no shame. I pushed the blanket off my shoulders and found a plastic bag in the kitchen. The house was a mess and Mom would be back this afternoon. We had a lot of cleaning to do. I needed Advil.

I checked the kitchen first and the box was gone from its usual place. I checked the coffee table and Mom's room. I barely opened the door when I noticed her packet of pills on the nightstand, something Dave wished she took. He wasn't prepared for a child of his own.

There was no visible Advil and despite this being my house, Will was right. If anyone stayed in their room Dave would be more than annoyed. I pushed my bedroom door open and noticed the Advil on the nightstand. I grabbed the box quickly and took the pills.

"Where did you go?" Shane asked quietly. I turned to my side and noticed he was awake watching me. His hair looked like it had been pushed back off his face. I couldn't-understand why he didn't sleep in the spare room with Willa.

Then maybe Will wouldn't have sacrificed the sofa. I smiled at Shane. "You're a light sleeper,"

He shrugged. "You knew that though," he commented. "I'm pretty sure we've had multiple sleepovers and you complain every morning,"

I laughed softly. "Because you move so much that it hurts! I don't feel too bruised up this morning and I think it because I chose to move downstairs," I commented smartly.

He lowered his eyebrows. "You slept with Willa?" He asked. I laughed a little more, shaking my head. 

"Control yourself, Shane. I didn't sleep next to your hot date," I had already made a sexual problem for Will. Shane didn't need to feel aroused either or else all the usable bathrooms would be full of boys and their sexual tension.