Chapter 48

*another two months later* 

Skylynn's POV.

I grabbed the crate of alcohol Will left on the stairs as he went to grab another crate. The thought of him carrying crates of beer to my doorstep with his graduation robe and cap on made me smile. I placed the crate on the bench top, heading back to the door.

"Your robe is getting caught baby take it off," I muttered as Will got his robe caught under the crate for the third time.

He groaned, shaking his head. "I'm a proud graduate. I won't take this off until I graduate from University," he teased, carrying the final crate inside. "Why aren't you wearing yours? You should be proud,"

I sighed, resting my cheek against his back. "You shouldn't have planned this," I whispered.

He shook his head, turning to face me. "Babe, you got into your dream University and you'll be leaving for New York in no time. We need to celebrate," He whined.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have to go. Dad's stuck here for the next year. I could always stay and move when he does-"

"No Sky, you wanted to go to Columbia, you're going. And you should be celebrating, here," he passed a bottle of beer to me after cracking the lid. "You're weird if you won't get plastered tonight Skylynn,"

I grinned gently, taking a sip. "I'm not the least bit excited about being away from my family and you,"

"I though I was your family?"

He shone his bright smile down at me, his hands sliding up and down the small of my back.

"Not everything is about you," I teased, grabbing my bottle and heading for the stairs. "If you insist ill be extra and wear my robe but I get to take yours off at the end of the night," I muttered.

He wolf whistled. "Only if yours comes off with the rest of your clothes,"

"You wish," I yelled out, heading down the hall.

I peeped into Zoey's room, smiling as I noticed her sitting on the floor with her toys. She glanced up at me, sending me an award winning smile.

"Mommy said she will be back before your friends come," She grinned.

"Wheres my Mommy? Is she with yours?" I asked.

Zoey nodded, handing me a small envelope. "Daddy went with them to get some food for your party. Your Mommy said I could give this to you when you get home,"

Coincidentally, Zoey's Mom's sentence was also shortened. She was now out on bail and living with us. Mom was leaving with me for New York while Dad stayed here until the end of his sentence before they too moved.

It was a weird combination with Zoeys Mom, Sarah, Dad and Mom here. It got quite loud often.

I opened the envelope Zoey had given me, smiling at the hand drawn card. I opened it up, noticing a pair of diamond earrings pierced into the paper. I read her messy writing, smiling widely.

"Zoey. This is gorgeous. Thank you so much," I embraced her in a gentle hug, her small arms wrapping around my body.

She giggled. "Why does Will want to take your robe off?" She asked cheekily.

I raised an eyebrow, smirking gently. "You have to keep it a secret," I whispered. She nodded frantically. "Will wants to make babies," I teased.

Her mouth widened, her stance changing as she jumped up quickly. I grabbed her hand. "Secret Zoey. Promise me?"