Chapter 35

Will's POV

We pulled up at the pharmacy, parking my car out the front in the dark. I glanced at Skylynn, her long brown hair tied in a messy bun and her face had never looked so exhausted. Accompanied by her limp, she looked the perfect face of someone scared to death that they're pregnant.

And yet somehow, even when she looked messy in my long shirt, knowing that she only had a bra on underneath, no panties, and her appearance not nearly as neat as normal. She looks perfect.

She was the girl I loved with all my heart. The first girl I fell for, and Im still falling hard. She took a deep breath, turning to face me. I smiled, her eyes narrowing as she caught me checking her out. She raised an eyebrow.

"Are you checking me out?" She asked, a wide grin on her lips that lit up her tired face instantly.

I rolled my eyes, glancing out the front window. "No," I said stubbornly.

She giggled softly, using her thumb and index finger to turn my chin towards her. "I think you were," She whispered.

I shrugged. "I'm not going to lie to you. You look hot as fuck after what happened earlier. If you look this good after foreplay, I can't wait to see you after sex," I said honestly. She rolled her eyes this time. "And you're cute and you look a little like a hobo but thats cool too,"

She laughed. "I'll look like a hot mess if we have sex as many times as you know, our actions, tonight," she said sheepishly, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. She was still tender on the topic.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. "You'll get used to it and I told you, I'm not going to rush you. You're in control. We do it when you want," I said supportively.

I opened my door and shut it behind me, going around to help Skylynn out of the car. She held onto my arm, a gasp coming from her lips. She winced softly as I shut the door behind me.

"I didn't realize it would feel this sore after," she muttered.

"It doesn't usually, not when you do it once. We went at it so many more times than once baby, you'll be sore for a little," I assured her, linking my fingers with hers. She stood up straight and took a deep breath, trying her best to walk normally.

She succeeded, and just little things like that made me proud of her. I was feeling some type of way around her. It was so different and I loved it, more than I thought I would.

I pushed the door open for her and let her walk inside. She nodded thankfully. "You go find whatever you need to cover that, I'll get the test," I said, truly having no idea what she needed to cover the love bites I left.

I had a few from her and her attempts too, but it wasn't too noticeable. She was most worried about her outfit for my party tomorrow, it was revealing and would show the bruises right down her chest.

Skylynn nodded, heading for the cosmetics. I found the aisle I needed, looking at the tests. It was such a waste of a perfectly good test. Maybe someone could use it. Skylynn returned shortly after, holding the concealer in her hand.

She smirked as I held a clear blue test in my hands. "Why the hell is a pregnancy test necessary? It's not that uncommon for girls to buy cosmetics in a pharmacy without the additional pregnancy test," she crossed her arms over her chest.

I snaked my arm around her waist, lightly tapping her ass as I did. She yelped, gaping at me. "Maybe we'll need it sometime? I just thought it would make this entertaining," I teased.

She rolled her eyes, leaning on my chest. "I will show your Mom the receipt," she said playfully, poking her tongue out.

I leant down and kissed her lips, slightly biting her tongue. She smiled as I moved away and.I pushed her encouragingly towards the counter. "Sure you will, and she will tell your Mom and we'll both be in the shit. Just play along," I said.