Chapter 38

Skylynn's POV

As the party began to clear out just after 3 am, I stood at the staircase, trying to avoid every single glare I earnt after the rumours began earlier. Willa sat in front of me and I knew she glared back at anyone who decided to look at me funny.

"Jesus Christ, would you just leave? You don't have to fucking stare at her like shes blue!" She yelled as one of Sam's friends, Jarden glared as she left.

I patted her back gently, sitting beside her. I rested my head on her shoulder, sighing. "I'm so fucking tired," I whispered.

She wrapped her arm around my waist, chuckling gently. "I wouldn't be surprised. Why did you drink tonight if, you know, you're pregnant?" She asked awkwardly.

I hadn't told her yet that it wasn't me. If everyone knew it wasn't me then they would look into who it actually was, and I wanted to find out first before the slut-shaming and gossip began.

I shrugged, resting my hands on my lap. "I don't know," I whispered. I looked up, noticing Will stumbling in from the backyard. 

Matt held his waist tightly as he had his eyes shut. He was basically a sleepwalking mess. I stood immediately, heading for them. I had to talk to him about this.

Matt looked at me, his eyes softening. It amazed me that everyone actually believed I was pregnant. He gave me a smile of sympathy while nudging Will gently. He opened his eyes, his darkened droopy one's meeting mine.

I stopped infront of him, reaching for his waist when he stepped back.

"Don't touch me," he snapped harshly. 

I frowned, tilting my head softly. "I need to talk to you," I said simply.

He scoffed. "About what? The fact that you're pregnant? You said you've never had sex and we've never had sex either, that makes you a fucking cheater," He yelled, his finger pointing directly towards my face. "and a liar! You hate when people leave you but you're happy to go fuck someone else and coincidently you're dumb enough to get yourself knocked up," 

I felt my heart drop. "I didn't Will, please liste-"

"Listen to what? Your sad story? I have no sympathy for you Skylynn, you've been through a lot I understand but that doesn't excuse you from sneaking around and having sex-" he said before I interrupted him.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from Matt, his drunk body following.

I pulled him into one of the guest rooms, shutting the door behind me. I took a deep breath before turning towards him.

"I'm not fucking pregnant. I find it totally sad that you would even think I could cheat on you!" I screamed. "I don't give a fuck who hears, I am not pregnant. I have never had sex. Never had a penis in my vagina, is it getting through to you now?"  I finished, catching my breath.

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not dumb. Who would use our test? We didn't buy it to use it and I somehow doubt someone would just use it when it could've been important," he explained calmly.

I shrugged, resting against the door. "I'm not pregnant Will, I will take a test in front of you to prove it. I'm 100% sure I'm not," I said calmly. "I don't want anyone to know I'm not pregnant until we find out who it is. No one out there or anyone who came tonight can know im not pregnant. I thought you trusted me?"

"I don't know what to believe Sky, it all happened so fast," he slurred, holding onto his head tightly.

I stood up straight, holding the door handle. "Then the ball is in your hands. I've told you the truth, you come find me when you're ready," I pulled the door open, leaving him alone in the room.