Prologue!!!

She started sweating infront of her boss with his gaze on her.... She didn't have the courage to ask him why he called for her. She stood there like a statue with her eyes on the floor. Five minutes passed. Still situation have no change. Finally she gathered some courage to look at her handsome boss's face.

Before she could understand anything She has been pinned to the wall and his two hands caged her in his hold.

"What are you doing Sir? Pls behave properly with a girl that too to your personal assistant" she said with the usual fire in her eyes. A fire that can burn any human except her boss who is now used to it.

"First of all behave properly with your boss who is the reason for your existence now." He whispered in her ears.

She is wondered with his soft tone which is unfamiliar to her.

"What do you want now?" She asked pushing him with her full force.

"From today onwards your duty has doubled" he said without giving a look to her.

"Sorry sir. I didn't get you" she said without understanding anything. She is in a battle with her mind.

"Yes double duty.....AS MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT IN OFFICE AND AS MY WIFE IN HOME" His words shocked her to the hell.

She was speechless. She already knew that her boss have half madness. Now she is confirmed. He is fully mad. She started moving towards the door.

"Don't worry Ms.Jwala Iyyer. When your duty increases, your salary will also increase accordingly." He declared.

She came back to him like a storm.

"Ouchhhhh....." He screamed with her slap on his face.
She was not satisfied. She slapped hardly on his other cheek also. He glared at her. She was like a burning volcano.

"What do you think about me Mr.Vedanth Malhotra? I am not a girl who will do anything for money. I am ending my job as your PA now itself. I am resigning from your company. Good bye. See you never ever again." She shouted in a voice that the entire building will shake. She left like a storm from there.

He sat on his chair. He slowly touched his cheeks where she slapped.

"Ms.Jwala Iyyer...Do you think that you can escape from me? Why did you came to my life then? That was your most cursed moment my PA. You are only mine from now onwards. I will do anything to get you in my life. You have to caress one day the same cheeks you slapped today. And that day you will be my wife. Mrs.Jwala Vedanth Malhotra." He laughed hardly.

***End of Prologue***