Chapter 16

Blaire's POV:
It was pretty late, and I was over at Klay's.
My head was on Klay's chest and I was tracing things on his chest. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Stephen and Ayesha. I did not see that coming at all. I decided to break the silence.
"I feel so bad for Ayesha."
"I feel bad for the both of them," Klay said.
"Why do you feel bad for Stephen? He's the one who cheated," I stated.
"That's not at all what happened. He told me everything. It's not what it seems like, it just looked wrong."
I sat up so I could look at him.
"What do you mean?"
"The girl, Hailey, is Stephens crazy ex. Stephen broke up with her because she was so obsessed with him. Ever since then she does everything she can to get to Stephen. Whether it's by hurting Ayesha, annoying the hell out of his phone, or literally cornering up him. That's what she was doing the other day when Ayesha saw them."
He continued, "The girl who we got into argument about was Hailey. She came over to see Stephen, and I tried to bring her to her senses. She's obsessed with him. Stephen loves Ayesha, and only Ayesha. If only she would hear him out.." Klay said.
"Wait, so he wasn't cheating on her?"
"No, not at all."
"Oh my gosh we have to fix their relationship Klay!" I said.
"I don't think we can Blaire, it might be too late."
I kissed him on the lips then got up.
"It's never too late. Bye honey, I got to fix this!"

Ayesha's POV:
I was scrolling through my phone went Blaire walked in.
"Hey Ish, what's up?"
"Nothing per usual."
"Have you heard from Stephen lately?" She asked.
"He's been trying to get ahold of me, but I just ignore him. Why?"
"I think you should hear him out."
"Are you kidding? He cheated on me! I don't want to talk to him ever again," I groaned.
"When Klay and I got in a fight you told me to hear him out, and I did. Now look at us.
"Why is everyone siding with Stephen?!" I slightly yelled.
"I'm just trying to help you Ayesha!"
"Help me what?! Just get my heart broken again? I don't understand!"
"Well maybe if you would hear him out you would!"
"I'm not talking to him and that's that!"
"Gosh your so paranoid!"
"How?!"
"If you won't listen to him, listen to me.
Hailey is Stephens crazy ex. She is obsessed with him and does anything to get to him. That's why she came at you like a bitch. And what you saw was her coming on to him, not the other way around. He was trying to push her back so it looked wrong. Ayesha he loves you and only you. Trust me when I say that. He came and talked to Klay and was devastated. Ayesha talk to him."
"What if that's just another bullshit lie?" I sighed all mixed up in my emotions.
"It's not. I promise. Just hear him out. He was trying to protect you from Hailey and what she did to you. Not ever hurt you."
"And what if I do get my heart broke again?"
"Then I will go with you and we will beat the hell out of him."
"He probably doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. I just blocked him out of my life."
"Well who wouldn't? You thought he was cheating on you and you had all the right reactions. He would love to talk."
"I'm so mixed up in my emotions!"
"Talk to him. You don't have to get back together with him, just talk."
"Now that you say it I might have it mixed up. I just assumed they were all over each other that I didn't look closely enough to see that he was trying to stop her. God I'm stupid!"
"He's been going to the gym really late lately according to Klay. You should find him there."
I grabbed my jacket, then put it on cause it was pouring rain outside.
"Well I guess I should go talk to him then," I said looking over at Blaire.
She hugged me.
"You got this girl."
_______________________
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment!!
❤️❤️
So sorry this was short